888th post GAW (mattlward WINNER!)

dual rgbw

replace the switch with two switches, two rgbw drivers, one triple emitter board with rgb and another with wiruv

2x triple xp-l hi

two rgbw drivers, two switches, two quad emitter boards, one with rgbw and the other uvircyw with the first w cool white and the second high cri white.

two rgbw drivers and emitters. two switches. combining different colors like rb,bg,etc would be an interesting fearture.

I’m in or insane, not sure which…
Two XPL-70’s with the same driver & Bistro software in the X6/X5, X6 v2 lights. Plus perhaps add a mini tube for 18350’s to maximize versatility in cases where runtime was not as important…

Closed will do random org later

WE HAVE A WINNER, POST 4
congrats!

Congrats Matt!

looking forward to the build :slight_smile:

congrats mattlward!

Congrats!

Wow, your post count is going fast! If you keep it up you’ll get past Dale in no time.

well I felt so welcome when I introduced myself, I try to say hi to all new members, that adds a lot of posts.

Thanks Miller, looking forward to trying this one… I really want to do 1 RGBW and 1 WW led in this one. I am not sure that I will find a driver that will do it. I am thinking 1 RGB driver and 1 fet driver with the switch connected to both and modes on the fet that would look like 0,0,0,255,0 and modes on the RGB that would be 255,255,255,0,0 with Star momentary on both. But, will have to see if there is room to stack 2 drivers in that body!

If all else fails, it will be 1 XM-L2 4C and 1 XM-L2 0D de-domed. Looks like this is going to force me to learn and build a 2S light, I have avoided the whole series thing so far as it makes me a little nervous. But high drain, button top Keeppowers are something I have!