9-9 Updated in OP. 2nd Group Buy of Lumintop SD10 (SD4A)

hi guys, I was wondering if it is interesting to make the lightest 4AA torch in the world with this project. 170gram+ for the SD4A vs 130g+ for the EA45S. Would it be possible to make something around 100g-120g target? Considering that a 2AA torch is typically 60g, would be nice to have it light weight as well. What do you guys think ?

Not in this group buy since the light itself is OTS (off the shelf) and only tweaked in regards to internals to our liking, that wont decrease its weight, on the contrary, with better cooling it might even slightly increase it :smiley: !

Interested and subscribed to the thread
regards

Time to bring this forward again, hopefully with a little nudge toward another GB.

I’ve been using my SD10 a lot lately (feeding it 26650’s) and I like it so much I’d be first in line for its successor.

I got a sample SD4A yesterday. Didn’t have much time to make an investigation though. Will do it during weekend and start a post.

Great News!!!

!

Activated. Pls do not reply to this thread. Read here: ReyLight Custom: Lumintop SD4A flashlight (2nd run)