931,000 cd - ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deft-X

Jmpaul320 may have accidently shined that thing in his eyes, and he can’t see to find his way home.
I hope he took someone with him to drive back after the beamshots :open_mouth: .
I wonder if he will remember to turn that thing on and wave it around, someone would definitely find him.
Waiting on beamshots.

Congratulations on your laser pointer purchase :stuck_out_tongue: I cant wait to see beam shots!

Man don't point at anything at anything in the stratosphere!

Looks a good flashlight to me. Can’t wait to see the beam shots.

In your lust to light-up distant objects waaaay the hell out there, please remember not to illuminate the high altitude air traffic!

Probably the only thing that can beat it… but not quite as portable. :frowning:

lol!

Congrats on your new toy JM!

LOL

Last night I grabbed a few lights and went to a friends to watch the premiere of breaking bad… went for a midnight pizza/vodka run, had some fun with some lights etc

took some cell phone pics but didnt come out that great… probably blame the vodka, not the phone lol.

I will take a few pics tonight

How long are we going to have to wait!
Seriously this light is essentially a laser. I remember when I was 8 or so someone had a green laser which they claimed to shine over 2 kilometers.
This is pretty close at 1.9 kilometers!

!!!

!!!

And what was your first impression? Make sure it’s not the vodka talking :bigsmile:

I think Jmpaul will have similar results as this guy here:

It seems beam is not so sharp as with default aspheric(without wavien) but who cares when it can throw that much :slight_smile:

It is not laser that’s for sure… You can snipe out everything with this…

Imagine combination of deft x + IR led(visible to NV devices only) + wavien + lapua magnum… Hell tool…

Seriously? Still no beamshots?

pics or its not here :bigsmile:

Maybe you have had a little to much Vodka Jmpaul320 and things are a little blurry. :beer:
Are you sure you have a Deft-X and not a DX SK68. :bigsmile:
Without beamshots its going to be hard to convince me differently. :expressionless:

He was probably in shock……

its light here for another hour still

keep calm and keep hitting F5

SOON.

view off my deck

trees are half mile away (workout out exact distance on google earth now)

Around 850-875 meters away measured on google earth

i get to do this without leaving my vodka/front porch
I will update this post with beamshots

Can’t wait!!!

Someone pour the man a drink! :wink:

I am now 100 yrs old. Those tree are now dead. :weary: