931,000 cd - ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deft-X

Perhaps someone could re-mail for you?

beamshots, BEAMSHOTS

Yeah, Brad³ is waiting.

How about a pass around :wink:

Line starts here! :party:

Congrats on your new light!

Waiting for beamshots kind sir.

This is worse than waiting for someone to open that damn safe! I hope we see some beam shots soon, I can’t take it much longer!

Jmpaul320 may have accidently shined that thing in his eyes, and he can’t see to find his way home.
I hope he took someone with him to drive back after the beamshots :open_mouth: .
I wonder if he will remember to turn that thing on and wave it around, someone would definitely find him.
Waiting on beamshots.

Congratulations on your laser pointer purchase :stuck_out_tongue: I cant wait to see beam shots!

Man don't point at anything at anything in the stratosphere!

Looks a good flashlight to me. Can’t wait to see the beam shots.

In your lust to light-up distant objects waaaay the hell out there, please remember not to illuminate the high altitude air traffic!

Probably the only thing that can beat it… but not quite as portable. :frowning:

lol!

Congrats on your new toy JM!

LOL

Last night I grabbed a few lights and went to a friends to watch the premiere of breaking bad… went for a midnight pizza/vodka run, had some fun with some lights etc

took some cell phone pics but didnt come out that great… probably blame the vodka, not the phone lol.

I will take a few pics tonight

How long are we going to have to wait!
Seriously this light is essentially a laser. I remember when I was 8 or so someone had a green laser which they claimed to shine over 2 kilometers.
This is pretty close at 1.9 kilometers!

!!!

!!!

And what was your first impression? Make sure it’s not the vodka talking :bigsmile:

I think Jmpaul will have similar results as this guy here:

It seems beam is not so sharp as with default aspheric(without wavien) but who cares when it can throw that much :slight_smile:

It is not laser that’s for sure… You can snipe out everything with this…

Imagine combination of deft x + IR led(visible to NV devices only) + wavien + lapua magnum… Hell tool…

Seriously? Still no beamshots?

pics or its not here :bigsmile:

Maybe you have had a little to much Vodka Jmpaul320 and things are a little blurry. :beer:
Are you sure you have a Deft-X and not a DX SK68. :bigsmile:
Without beamshots its going to be hard to convince me differently. :expressionless: