A few things for sale - ALL SOLD

I’m just getting too many lights, so here are 3 that I am willing to part with. You can PM me your zip code for a shipping quote on a particular item, I ship from Iowa.

Convoy S5 host - SOLD
I got this from RMM and just decided I liked the style of S6 and S8 better. Host only, no LED or driver included. Currently has a black switch boot, but I can swap it to clear for no extra charge. Also includes pocket clip.

Stock Zeusray - SOLD
Completely Stock, XM-L2 and 5-mode driver. I let it run for awhile to make sure the driver wouldn’t crap out, but other than that it hasn’t been used. I didn’t completely take it apart, but i’m fairly sure this one has the shim under the mcpcb.

Solarforce P60 Drop-in - SOLD
XP-L 4-mode drop in. Brand-new. It is this one.

Custom Solarforce L2 - SOLD
Includes dedomed XM-L2 in an OP drop-in with 4-mode 3-amp PZL driver. (driver isn’t completely finished yet, so I can maybe do different modes). Also has a blue illuminated tailcap. This light has been living in my nightstand, but there are a few nicks in the anodization on the bezel.

First solid “I’ll take it” in this thread gets it.

Is that the zeus Ray with solid pill and dd driver that does about 1000 lumens on good cells?
If so, I’ll take it

I haven’t researched it or measured it, but this is where I bought it:
https://www.dealmetic.com/product.asp?ID=FL05518

edit: I just put a Samsung 20R in it, it pulls 3.6amps on high.

I’ll take the Zeusray if blueb8llz doesn’t.

Zeusray Sold to blueb8llz

I’ll take the convoy s5.

Ill take the L2. Just for that switch alone…

S5 sold

L2 sold.

Solarforce drop-in is left, make me an offer if you’re interested.

What’s ML like on this drop in?

Well I don’t have a way to measure lumens, but it draws 1.25ma on a single cell. It’s a little brighter than what I consider “moon”, but it’s very usable.

Thanks PD68 !

will take the p60 drop in

All sold, thanks

I almost bought the light for that reason haha. I wonder if it’s a forward clicky?

Worked it out. I will make it work.

Convoy S5 put together and working very nicely.

It was really difficult working on this little guy….sheesh.
Soldered in a XM-L2 U2 on a 16mm Sinkpad soldered in also. Complimented that with a Nanjg 101c 8X 380mAh from Illumination Supply. I have a 1mm gap at the top and a 1mm gap at the bottom. Best I could do with an unprotected Sanyo 18650FM laptop pull. AWESOME little light, pulling 3.08 amps at the tail. Getting ready to put the clip on. Turned out to be a pretty cool little afternoon project. Thanks again for the deal. I’m glad it all came together in the end.
Thanks again PilotDog68

Just wanted to stop in, and let you know I got my L2, with the LED switches in the mail. Everything is perfect, just as described. Thanks a TON these switches are AWESOME!!