A little help for a noob who want to buy a knife, please ^^

The Enlan EL02, EL01 wouldn't be considered an EDCK by most people... too big and heavy. I own both so I know what I'm talking about. The EL01 is of nice quality though. The price on the L02 is really nice... never seen it so cheap. It seems that Manafont also has the 710 in black.

Thanks, vectrex

I've tried to found Kershaw RJ1/2 Islandchanel suggested before. Very nice knife but... I found it for 25 bucks :| + 30 bucks for shipping. No way :(

What criteria? I've already told you in my first post:

1- 16-18 cm opened

2- Well, an easy opening knife, while it's still in my budget ($10-12)

3- normal height blade for maintain EDC size

4- ... I think G10 for better grip :)

Hey, mixomaxo :bigsmile: Thanks for those suggestions, mate :)

Yup, those 21 cm Enlans are very beautiful :love: And with axis lock :) And they are, more or less, in my budget... but, as vectrex said, they are quite heavy and big for EDC :( No exact same Enlans models but in 18 cm max size and axis lock?

BTW, I've searched DD for Bee to no avail, and looks like it's the same knife you've suggested, but it's EXTREMA RATIO brand :| WTF?! Or is it a Bee knife? For that price + my DD points... :P $)

The navy 502 is approx 18cm, full flat grind with G10 scales. It's not built as well as the SRM. It claims to be a better steel but I doubt that and the blade is a really nice size and shape, nice low weight for EDC

If you do go for a larger folder the Inron MY801 is very similar to the enlan but with better steel and slightly better quality, tends to be a few bucks more expensive if you can find them

Im new to the knife thing as well, found out about Sanrenmu/Enlan Bee brands, did a little research and looks like Ive found perfect budget EDC quality knife brands out there!

Ordered 4 of them from hoursbuying, hope it wont take forever to receive.

704 black, 730 silver, 763, T01 are the ones Im waiting for ATM :D

Now Im looking for cheap Sanrenmu 681 and 702, hoursbuying has the latter, but I think I saw one cheaper somewhere else, dont remember where tho :D

Ive seen mixed reports regarding HB reliability, but I hope Ill receive quality products in timely manner ;)

If SRM turns out to be great, Im thinking of getting couple of Enland knifes too, bit pricier but I like the looks of EL01.

sry didn't find small axis there :(

Extreme ratio is the suppler read here

maybe the Bee L02 as confirmed by vectrex best expressedthe BLF's philosophy and maybe your needs

sry the EL02/EL02B/EL01 was for me xD Vectrex can you suggest me 1 pls? :P

hi veer ty for your suggestion can you post some link pls? Can post ALL here if you haven't evil/spam purposes :P

Id recommend Exduct, very reliable with a good rep on here, worth the extra shipping IMO. Some people on here have a coupon code in their sigs if you keep an eye out.

No prob, pal, just asking if they do exist in 16-18 cm size or not :)

And yes, that L02 really caught my attention - it looks event smaller/pocketable than SRM 730, for example. And again, for that price + DD points... :P

@MixoMaxo: The Enlan EL01 is hands down is the best SRM/Bee/Enlan/Ganzo/Navy it is also one of the biggest knives and it's really fun to play with the flipper opening . If wouldn't have known the story of Enlan before... I would value the price on the European market between €40-60.

@SashiX: The pictures at Dino clearly say Bee L02 ... The box on picture 6 is from Enlan/Bee and you can see that Bee logo engraved on the blades... If you receive that knife that is on the pictures? ... I don't know... but for that price it's almost worth the risk... I also have 300 dinopoints left... that would bring it down to €4.60... that's a steal

730 total length 163mm ....L02 178 mm

It's just like the Inron but with not as good steel, worse ergonomics and a heavier body ;)

So you own both in the meantime the EL01 and the Inron MY801 to make that call?

I thought you didn't receive your EL01...

BTW the ergonomics on the EL01 are excellent.

If someone wants to see my recommendation for every size class just look here.

ty vectrex

@jeansy You have both Inron and el01? ...even google can find that "Inron" imagining the elite price I will go for the el01 anyway xD ty

Yeah I have 2 of the Enlans 01s and several others now. To be fair the Inron was more expensive and the enlan is heavier but that may well relate to sturdiness. The Inron feels slightly better in hand as it is slightly thinner and has slightly more sculpted G10.

so inron is a chinese manifacturer too? Not so expensive ...So enlan copy from Inron that copied to some1else?

154 g vs 147g isn't that much of a difference, but I don't own any Inron knives so I can't really comment on their quality. I had/have access to 3xEL01,1xEL02,1xEL06 and several Sanrenmus of the 900 series, of these knives the EL01 certainly stood out in quality. The largest knife I actually use is the SRM 909... the even bigger EL are pretty much nice shelf queens to me.

Inron is a company set-up by a ex Enlan employee afaik.

Heres a quick camera phone pic I just took of the ones I've mentioned with the Tenacious thrown in for good measure ;)

From top;

Enlan EL01

Inron MY801

Spyderco Tenacious

Navy K502

SRM 763

The grind of the Inron looks more hollow compared to the flat grind of the EL01?

12g between them on my scales. I'm not dissing the Enlan, far from it, excellent knife and prob the best in VFM, just stating facts or my opinion on the subjective parts.

It's absolutely possible that the Inrons are indeed nicer than the Enlans. There are not so many reviews out there about them, the other sellers are better known in that repect. Price is absolutely doable with $19 on Ebay... but I have already too many big knives.