A New Flashlight Blogger

Hi,
I hope you all are fine. I just wanted to share that I have started a new blog on flashlights. I will need your honest opinion on it, if you can spare a few minutes. My blog name is flashlightin [dot] com.

Anduril is a renowned manufacturer in the flashlight industry, known for its high-quality and innovative products.

:thinking:

Man you should think over the whole site.

I like the pictures. Its clean design looks nice too.

But the content… It lacks credibility and looks mostly like a cheap advertising. Xyz is a great brand because I’ve compared it with others and it’s great. - this is not how BLF used to review flashlights :innocent:

1 Thank

Sounds more like it was written by ChatGPT. :thinking:

4 Thanks

It’s good to have you here, Ahsan!

Apart from the logo, the rest gives me super generic chat-gpt generated vibes, paragraphs read like the nonsense filler on Amazon product descriptions.

I guess nowadays web pages are all about selling the advertising and therefore want to generate as many hits as possible by using all the keywords?

I skimmed a bit of the website and read the EDC light article.

I don’t have an issue with kind of hypothetical discussions of what makes an EDC flashlight suitable for EDC, but you’ve got a lot of gibberish:

“EDC lights are perfect-sized flashlights that deliver strength and versatility to illuminate your life.”

Deliver strength? You mean they’re durable or they have good light output?

“One of the key advantages of Triple-A flashlights is their efficiency. Despite their small size, they can provide remarkable brightness using only a few AAA batteries.”

Okay :joy:.

Credit for beam shape and CRI.

Improvements:

Cut down the amount of text, don’t be scared to put things in tables or bullet points to make it more succinct.

Add more photos of lights in real world use

What a waste of sever space

Notable models from Anduril include the Anduril S2+

There is no value to the human race in throwing up a website and filling it with auto generated trash.

2 Thanks