A sad day in history for all Eneloop fans... April 26 2013.......Eneloop gets a make-over

Yes it’s cute. Or should I say ‘kawaii’. :8)

haha, you show him.

Yes, yes it will.

Thank you! And that's how it should be!

I prefer sanyo eneloops too.

After all is said and done, and the laughter of the moon fading away, I guess I have to side with

Bose

I mean, really, plug em in and run. They work well buy more, they don’t…switch brands. I still use some of my first Eneloops in my Canon 580EX flash unit, but have far more of the Maha Imedion brand now….they have larger capacity but other than that they perform the same. Performance is what matters. What if they didn’t put VW on the outside of the Porsche but put a VW engine in it? Still want the Porsche? Hey, it’s carries the badge right? So just what are you buying? The nameplate or the performance?

I expect my flash units to perform, count on them to do just that. 500 consecutive shots at a wedding in about 2-3 hours, I’ll pull em and throw some more in and keep shooting. Ok, they’re on fire when I pull em, but they get a nice lil break til next time :wink: Some of my low self discharge cells are 10 years old. And still going and going and going….

SAD :_(

I much prefers the eneloop wording on the wrapper.

Ouu how I wish to get hold of the Rouge / UOMO set from you before they are all gone :frowning:

While I wait patiently for my Tones Chocolat set to arrive :smiley:

I wish all my batteries were pink and glittery or shiny purple like in the Rouge set.

Yes, the rouge batteries are definitely shiny and pink, and actually look very nice being it that they are pink! Very bright and colorful.

will they remain to be Made in Japan or what?

I think so, they will hopefully use the same factories and people!
But that’s just guessing!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's almost how I sounded when I found out.

If they are made in japan ...just bet on the fact they will be made soon with dancing bears and "kawii" hoppin' bunnies on them soon ..Just keep saving your money

poor fishinfool

Hey now?!

To be honest, I couldn’t care less.

All I expect from my ’loops is to perform as expected (yes, that is bad writing style, and tautological as well, but I did it on purpose) - which they do. As long as they still use the same LSD-NiMH technology, they could be even coloured pink with purple hearts (no pun intended) printed on.

So that’s why Costco (US) stopped carrying eneloops a while back. I was wondering what the hell they were doing removing a popular product off their shelf. If any Yanks see the new ones back on the shelf please post it on BLF. They were always the best deal for me at least.

agreed, as long as there is no confusion potential between other panasonic and panasonic eneloop, i am happy

Funnily enough their Evoltas already had the 2100recycles badge, so I really hope they won’t start mixing them up.