I’m in

I'm in.

In!

I’m in, Thank You!

Me too please!

In please

Please count me in.
Thanks

Nice, I’m shocked. I never win anything. I’ve been wanting to get my hands on one of these drivers. I think I’ll stick it in the BLF Special Edition X6 I just got for $20 at bg.

Thanks so much Nitro.

Congrats ej....electricjelly...cool user name.

Congrats you are going to love the FET driven BLF X6, it makes all the difference, remember to wire the springs to get the full benefit and use good batteries.

Congrats electricjelly!!!

The stock xm-l2 in the BLF X6 is on direct thermal path copper star, correct? So, it should survive being direct driven with some good cells.

Yes that is correct.

I installed a BLF17DD in my BLF X6 a short while ago, and it is a big improvement to the stock driver, you absolutely don’t have to worry about it getting to hot, plenty (including me :wink: are looking to use the BLF X6 for triple & quads set ups, so it can take a single, no problems.

It is the same guy how makes the needed spacers for the triple & quad who did this giveaway, so pick up an extra spacer for a future upgrade because they will probably not be available forever, and I suspect that when you see your X6 with the A17DD-S08 in it, you are going to want even more :wink:

And with this driver already installed all you need is a triple noctigon mcpcb with some XP-L’s installed and the spacer+the cute-3 optic & BAM almost 3 times more lumens :bigsmile:

Thats correct switching the stock driver to this one will improve it alot enjoy the new divert

I got the driver in the mail yesterday. Can’t wait to put this in my x6 BLF light.

Thanks Nitro.

Congratulations electricjelly and thank you nitro.

Congrats! When you install it you will see why I like the driver so much :)