Acebeam E75 Cool White vs. High CRI Comparative Review

Hello fellow BLFers. I have published a comparative review of the Acebeam E75 Cool White vs. the High CRI version. Please let me know what you think.

The review can be found here: Acebeam E75 - Cool White vs. High CRI - Reviews in English - TheLab.gr

14 Thanks

Thank you.
Reviews for people who can read always thumb up.

3 Thanks

Thanks for this, and the data. Was surprised that noone else had done it yet. The comparison is very appreciated.

1 Thank

Thats gotta be the most detailed review I have seen. Must have taken you days as in whole days.

1 Thank

That is a seriously impressive review.
I especially like your runtime graphs with clear time indications for moments when the output drops down.

4 Thanks

Well done comprehensive review. THX !

Awesome! Very well written review and details. Thanks for the internal photos of the driver and comparison. Confirmed my suspicion the leds arw 2S2P for 6 volts input. How’d you get the driver out?

Very nice ty. How about a dedomed review? I want to dedome my E75 but kinda woried about the reflector amplifying any flaws that might occur…

Thanks! Most people prefer video reviews with less hard data.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Indeed it did. I am glad readers seem to enjoy it.

Happy to have found a review site with such amazing detail. Solid work!

1 Thank

Thanks for your kind words. I try to include the information I would like to see in a review.

Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you.

I did not get the driver out, I just asked Acebeam to send me a driver along with the torch samples so I could include it in the review. I am glad you found it useful.

1 Thank

minion-no

Thanks for your kind words though, I appreciate the encouragement. If you decide to dedome, please post some beamshots here so we can see the result / difference.

Thank you for your kind words!

Oh nice! Wow Acebeam was very generous.

I was curious because these are usually glued to the moon and getting inside usually causes damage.

:muscle: That’s how review should look!

I wonder how difficult it would be to swap the 5000K 519As for 4500K or 4000K versions. Even though they’re high CRI, I’m not super stoked about 5000K emitters for a light I’ll be using very close to me.