ACEBEAM EC50? Generation II? Anyone?

Really, the silence is deafening.

No reviews, no owners’ descriptions, no group buys, no YouTube, no coupons/discounts, no nothing.

Why?

Generally there aren’t many GB or deals for Acebeam lights because of their strict forcing of MSRP, and normally their lights are not budget-friendly. As for no reviews elsewhere, this is a fairly new light and not yet available on some of the big dealers.

I think most people will find the Nitecore EC4S cheaper (much cheaper with our BLF discounts), and more practical by using a standard battery type.

the made a comment in this tread What you got today post #8189

be careful with acebeam

they care a lot more of their brand than sales…

DO NOT post names of members who are involved in any sales activity below the Mafia MAP tactics of that company !!

they threatened a shop i know to stop supply and make them pay a fee because they where thinking the shop helps me selling lights for a fair price to members :frowning:

I have a feeling this ec 50 light will be very popular as soon as a member does a review on this light.
The size, output, and ui looks great!
Sure wish for a GB…

It’s already being modded by Vinh. Nice numbers http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?418601-EC50vn-26650-Everyday

The fact that Vinh chose this EC50 to mod is, for me, a testament to the quality and construction of the stock light.

Just seen an image comparing G20, R50, EC50.

Guess I’ll have to modify the title.

Just saw that Acebeam has announced the introduction of EC50, Generation II.

I’m very interested in this light. I found some beamshot comparisons with the Acebeam EC50 Gen II, the Acebeam EC60, the Olight R50, and others here:

There is a video comparison between the EC50 II and the EC60 here:

I think Vinh was talking about the EC50 gen 1. Now the gen 2 is out - with improvements.