Acebeam New Arrival-X45

maybe
link

I find it very confusing that the orange stripe is at the negative end of the battery.

Acebeam has much, much better build quality than IMALENT & You can get x45 the similar price as DT70 in China.
some comparison beamshot pictures……not my picture!
from top to bottom: x45, x7 & tm28

That’s twice now someone said you can get it cheaper in China. But what does that mean? How much cheaper? And how do you know this?

:+1:

If I remember correctly there was a serious problem on the X60, X40 and K50.

Edit:

I know they corrected the issues, and if I remember most of the issues were lights bought through a group buy.

who is actually interested in this light?

Seconded. I’d seriously consider getting this if it was at the DT70’s price point.

Uhhhmmm, there has been a very, very large amount of excitement about this light in the German forum for some time, and currently still lots of exuberance is being expressed about this light over there.

By the way, the first samples are being shipped out at this time.

Hey this is very helpful! If you had a link to this it would be great.

I suspect this is the place:

Thanks for the beamshots! Now I know I made the right choice. Buying an imalent light is like rolling the dice. Build quality is like an ultrafire. It says mine has been shipped out. I’m very excited to get it. I love the throw compared to the X7. I didn’t get the x7 because I’m not a fan of the blue accents they’re putting on everything now.

Thanks for the beamshots! Now I know I made the right choice. Buying an imalent light is like rolling the dice. Build quality is like an ultrafire. It says mine has been shipped out. I’m very excited to get it. I love the throw compared to the X7. I didn’t get the x7 because I’m not a fan of the blue accents they’re putting on everything now.

Where did you see that it was available in neutral white?

Acebeam’s website; second picture from top.

This is certainly a pleasant surprise as their K60 and K70 are only available in cool white.

I wanted to order one from HKequipment, but no option for neutral white. Hopefully they will offer the option soon.

Just got the X45 in 5000 K (5035 K measured) and have some bad news. It has the worst green hotspot I’ve ever seen (tint shift duv 0.016). I think they just picked the highest output bin possible with no regard to tint. CRI (Ra) 67, R9 –53, TM-30 Rf 70, Rg 90.

Measured on high, since the batteries are not charged. Also notice the huge tint shift between hotspot and spill, I think it’s also the worst I’ve measured.

Everything else on the light feels super nice though. Except that the turbo max is still annoying to activate…

Output is there though, significantly more than with the X7. Quick ceiling bounce test says about 65% more but that’s only a rough estimate.

Budget is like beauty its in the eye of the beholder. Budget doesnt always mean cheap. $250 could be a budget purchase just as $20 could be to me.

Some people worked and now have lots of disposable income. I’m not one of them I’ll never get a light over $50. But I’m not going to hate on someone for getting a $300 light just because I can’t afford it. As popular as acebeam is, your words of no discount no purchase they don’t care. If you check the top flashlight forums people are chomping at the bit to pay full price. Just like I bet you can’t afford the new 2017 Mercedes s550 go to Mercedes and cry about no discount no purchase and see what they tell you. A premium product gets a premium price. A discount isn’t something that’s demanded. A budget isn’t a set thing, it goes by what you’ve done in your life and that determines your disposable income. Budget also is making smart purchase. $159 for a light that breaks with no customer service. Or $250 for a light with known customer support and build quality 5 year warranty. The Budget purchase is the more expensive purchase. The cheaper light woll cost you more in the long run in money and time.

All ligjt gets cheaper in time.

Blf has members that can help work deals. But the way I see it, you see BLF as a union type deal that its here to get you a lower price on a new light. BLF isn’t here to strong arm any manufacter for you. We arnt entitled to anything by being a member. In fact it would be much more budget to build a light like this yourself. Could probably do it for $100 or less in parts. Now that’s what BLF is here for.

In short stop being a envious hater, just because you cant keep up with the Joneses and afford what the next man can. I bet you could deliver pizzas for just one weekend and make enough for this light then quit

R9: –53. Duv: 0.0162. If you’ve ever wanted to simulate red/green colorblindness, the X45 is the light for you!