ACEBEAM New Product at Shot Show 2024

ACEBEAM first appeared in SHOT SHOW. The new EDC Flashlights, Rail-mounted lights, LEP lights and high-powered lights which are highly praised by domestic and oversea merchants. Let’s watch the video!

ACEBEAM New Product at Shot Show 2024

Can you share more information on your new headlamps?

Hard to tell much from that short video new products… too short

1 Thank

More information, please :pray:

Just saw the IWA 2024 show video teaser also and i can clearly make out the (new) P20 70.3HI light but what intrigues me is a Godzilla sized lumen monster (similar to Imalent SR32: very large head) with the X75’s BP8 extended battery attached to it. The head seems much larger than the X75 but the camera panning speed is way too high to judge anything clearly. I wish Acebeam would leak a bit more teaser info, they are overdue for some innovation surprises.

Its just prototype of X90 150000lm 1500m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOv_bDyfbpU

1 Thank

I just ran across that German video myself. So my speculation is confirmed. There IS a Godzilla new lumenmonster on that table. 150K lumen X90. Looks like it weighs 6 pounds and will cost $700. Sigh. Not anything i might need

I was really hoping for a new LEP that would outperform the W50. Highly unlikely. Sigh.