Acebeam X70-GT 90,000 Lumens - 8*18650 - Active fan cooling

just realized that the wording is exactly the same with X80-GT . . .

“The Acebeam X80 Series has evolved and the X80GT now features an amazing 32500 lumen output that is achieved by squeezing a total of 18 Cree XHP50.2 LED’s into the same sized frame as the original X80 model. There are 7 different lumen output settings to ensure you will always have the right amount of light for your situation. Built for the outdoors and ready to work, the X80GT is perfect for search & rescue, military, security and hunting applications. Waterproof to 30m and shockproof, this is a game changer that is pushing high output LED technology into the future.”

Noooooooo!!! 90k lumens dream went poof!

Well vinh has some 100k lumen flashlights if you really want one…

okay i got pm that this ad is and was fake… im sorry for that it looked legit …. maybe mods can close this thread then?

There's only one mod here, Mr. Admin.

If you PM him, he'll probably close it for you.

I was just remembering how a few years ago I put together a spreadsheet with all my lights. Iirc, the combined output was around 100k lumens. It’s crazy that it’s possible to match that with a single light now. Two of those lights might even beat the collection I have now.

That’s RIGHT!

Because you can read on the news released on November 6th
that there is only a X70 version…

logical thinking, there are some things wrong with this light, 90.000 lumen, 8*18650, so each battery has to handle over 10000 lumen
the only single cell 10000 lumen light i know is nitecore TM10K, which uses single 21700 cell, not 18650 cell, so 10000 lumen per 18650 cell is something…not possible, at least now
if they make 12-cell light( 6 cells carrier), i think it definitely doable

NW for this kind of torches will never come as it would mean about 20% lumen less. A too high price.

That’s not really how the math works.
90000lm / 150lm/W = 600W
600W / 8 cells = 75W/cell
75W / 3.7V = 20A
So some high drain cells would technically be able to handle it for a few seconds.

Using a single cell in flashlights that output high lumens is very difficult because you need a boost driver or linear driver which decreases efficiency immensely.

I think it is a fake new because this page is not on the site of Acebeam and the image looks elaborated by Photoshop. :wink:

Yeah it’s fake, but it’s still not impossible.
Vinh has built 100k lumen lights.

When i asked Acebeam salesman rumor about X70 NW, he/she said never heard of it. 3days later Acebeam selling X70 NW.

Interesting concept, for sure.

I have a small triple 50.2 that makes over 10,000 lumens on 2x18350… amazing what our cells can do these days… modded another light that uses 4x18650 in parallel that pulls some 86A and produces over 25,000 lumens with 3V emitters- 17 of them.

Maybe I need to start saving up for a bulk purchase of 70.2’s…

I can help if you want to buy 4800k 80CRI/4000k 80CRI emitters.

There’s also Texas Ace you can since he upgrades lights himself, and buying in bulk helps a ton with pricing.

This thing looks interesting I hope to see more and more innovation in the light market. However I feel they are pushing to the break of 18650 limits and to thermal limits.

Funny how looking straight at the head looks like a blown up X80-GT…. hmm interesting lol

Thanks Blue, but if/when I do something like that it’ll be with more powerful bins. Can’t get the highest power bins in 80 CRI nor in those tints.

It seems a fake new…

Isn’t more to do with heat than battery, it will recover once the fan cools it down, if you watch this chaps review start from 6.53 mins it goes striaght to times verses lumens output, Acebeam X70: A Review of the Brightest LED Flashight in the Universe. Compared to the Imalent DX80 - YouTube