[ACTIVE again] jetbeam Mini ONE

Interested, thanks ahead of time for the password. Sorry if it is somewhere obvious but what wavelength is the UV light? Again thanks!

PM sent

What’s the password

Did not receive your PM.

sent again

Interested

Interesred. Please send the password.

there is a sale going now which blocks the code..

Just arrived.

:beer:

Interested. Can you send me the password please?

atm they run a sale - so my deal does not work :(

Ah ok cheers mate

Hello,

Interested. Can you send me the password please?

“the password” please :slight_smile:

deal is expired

i try to get a new

Mine hasn’t been delivered after one month since shipping…
Last event dated July 29 says TRANSPORT TO DSTK which may be Dostyk station in Kasakstan?!
If so i guess it is on it’s way… by train across Europe. :person_facepalming:

Same for me, I feel like shipping got really slow lately :frowning:

It showed up today! :beer:

First impression: Real small and tough SS body - smaller then a Skilhunt E3A. Weights quite a bit for the size, which i somewhat like. It feels like serous stuff. Quite surprising output (four modes w memory) although of a rather cold tint. I tested the USB C charging. Side RGB and UV lights are the icing on the cake. Not sure how the rubber side button and USB port cover will stand keychain abuse.

It looks like a very solid and very good value multi purpose keychain light. Time will tell how it fares.

Thanks for the deal! :wink:

PS: i played a bit with the UV side light. Not impressed but it can be useful. Output is lower then a Jetbeam µ UV and way lower then a good old S2 Nichia 365nm w filter. I won’t mention the newer LG version… It’s nice to have it though.

Hello Martin
Could you get a new offer for the flashlight?
I had already taken a Mini One with your code, but now my co-workers have seen it and they also want it, hehe