【 ACTIVE 】 FIREFLIES ROT66 Generation II SST20 / XPL HI / OSRAM ✺ BEST PRICE EVER FOR SILVER VERSION

great, thank you.
I got the code for banggood also. maybe the additional accessories will be sold on banggood also?
I was hoping they had a stock in the US, I didn’t have very good experience with banggood.

Have no idea if you’ll be able to get them on banggood. 4 out of 4 flahslights I bought from banggood had some kind of problem .They did end up resolving the problem though even if it took a while.

Ive bought several flashlights from banggood. A few had issues. they resolved about half of my problems. sometimes talking to them is like beating your head against the wall.

Just Ordered the Osram version. Thanks Fin17.

Orbtronics batteries seem to get good reviews, I would think that the 30A-40A 18650 3120mAh BUTTON Top Battery would work for the OSRAMs and other higher output LEDs.
Orbtronic 30-40A 18650
I just ordered some, they’ll probably get here before the flashlight.

David

VTC6 should work fine since that’s what they’re advertising with the light on their website. I think 30Qs should work fine aswell as they’ve been tested @ 40A. Not sure what kind of performance difference they will be in this light tho. Downside of the VTC6s is that they seem to degrade a lot faster at high currents compared to the 30Q. See the last post in this thread

Am i the only one waiting for Nichia?

WTF?!

I’ve bought Orbtronic’s 2665o size several time, high drain, and I am very happy with them. Where other batteries couldn’t provide the current/ sustain turbo, Orbtronic’s did very well. Capacitywise too. I haven’t bought the 18650 size though…

added my name

Sent in the form

Nope. I’m also waiting, but based on what was said about quantity in the group buy message, I’m guessing we’ll have to pay full price or wait to see if there is another discount in the future.

A version with a Nichia LED is already available.

ROT66 accessories will go on sale later.

And we can then order them separately?

Couldn’t wait, ordered Osram version today. Thanks Fin
Will be waiting for accessories now. Hopefully a holster will be one of them too

if I understand correctly the holster is included in the package with the flashlight

I think you are right. my bad. Thank you

Is it just me or my coupon is not valid anymore?

Was waiting for Nichia and magic is gone...

Banggood coupon (not the group buy) for 17% off: BGROT66

SST-20 4000K/5000K/6500K $64.74
Nichia 219B 4500K $79.68
XP-L HI 5000K/6500K $89.64
Osram 6500K $106.24

I can’t disclose the GB prices, but you really should compare which one is better before you buy. :wink:

Thx :))

Cool! My first group buy and I paid 12 bux more than the regular BG code. Am I doing this right?