【 ACTIVE 】 FIREFLIES ROT66 Generation II SST20 / XPL HI / OSRAM ✺ BEST PRICE EVER FOR SILVER VERSION

added my name

Sent in the form

Nope. I’m also waiting, but based on what was said about quantity in the group buy message, I’m guessing we’ll have to pay full price or wait to see if there is another discount in the future.

A version with a Nichia LED is already available.

ROT66 accessories will go on sale later.

And we can then order them separately?

Couldn’t wait, ordered Osram version today. Thanks Fin
Will be waiting for accessories now. Hopefully a holster will be one of them too

if I understand correctly the holster is included in the package with the flashlight

I think you are right. my bad. Thank you

Is it just me or my coupon is not valid anymore?

Was waiting for Nichia and magic is gone...

Banggood coupon (not the group buy) for 17% off: BGROT66

SST-20 4000K/5000K/6500K $64.74
Nichia 219B 4500K $79.68
XP-L HI 5000K/6500K $89.64
Osram 6500K $106.24

I can’t disclose the GB prices, but you really should compare which one is better before you buy. :wink:

Thx :))

Cool! My first group buy and I paid 12 bux more than the regular BG code. Am I doing this right?

Will a sand version be available?

Well that’s interesting. I paid realised I can’t publish the price but there’s a public coupon which is a tiny bit cheaper…

Assuming it did not ship yet, you can probably cancel and reorder, but you will lose your place in line.

I just checked the Nichia version and my GB coupon works.

Just canceled it. I don’t mind paying a tiny bit more or waiting longer. I just really want it in sand instead of black. The older version came in sand so I’m assuming that this one will too.

Sorry guys - there was a mess due to a technical error. (((((

Groupbuy offer is now improved.

Everyone who spent more can write in PM, and I will try to compensate.

Thanks!

Would it be possible to add SST-20 2700K 95 CRI on Banggood? These emitters are already shown as an option on Fireflies website, but I can’t use my GB coupon there. That is the one I would like to get.

Yes