【 ACTIVE 】 FIREFLIES ROT66 Generation II SST20 / XPL HI / OSRAM ✺ BEST PRICE EVER FOR SILVER VERSION

Not criticizing, but this is more $$ for accessories that what ff-light.com sells them for. Sure there are the correct group buy prices?

Sent

Hi Fin, I’m not sure if you’ve seen my message. I was asking if they will be a dessert yellow version available soon. I need to know so I can place my order.

send, when you send the emails?

Group buy proposal DOES NOT INCLUDE accessories.
You can verify this by reading the first post in the thread.

Choose the best deal.

15-20mins

I have no such information now. I can ask tomorrow.

Form sent, interested for Osram leds thx

Hello Fin,
thanks a lot! :+1:

Bought all three items. :+1:

Ok got you, thanks

Would it be possible to add SST-20 2700K 95 CRI on Banggood?

Ordered all 3 components

Anybody know if it can still be locked out with the tailcap?

THANKS FIN17 and BG for everything. Thank you Jack for what appears to be a out of the ballpark winner. I’m glad I waited on this rather than the MF01S.

Please let me know as soon as you find out. Also will the second batch of codes be the same price as the first?

Sent

Hi FIN17

Just ordered 1 pc Fireflies ROT66 Osram 6500K. Can i request for fresh green as AUX light.

Thank you

Please ask Banggood support.

Fireflies said there are no plans for a dessert yellow version. Also the Lumen measurements are taken at startup and the battery should be no longer than 68mm.

Only the top picture is working for me - anyone else getting that? Referring to the very first post in the thread.