Adventure Sport Flashlights. What's on sale, and what's new thread!!

I’m ready to click the buy button, but I’m wondering if there’s a BLF member discount before I do ? Can you help me out ? I don’t want to purchase and then find out later I could have had a discount.

Hi crz6662,

There is. code blf6 will give you 6% off at checkout. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Personally, I would rather pay a little more and buy it stateside, just for the convenience.
There’s a GB thread going on for Niwalker products, and I wanted the new BK-FA30s, that-may-be less than local “authorized” dealer prices all said and done.
To me it’s not worth the headaches if there’s any issue later on. Cheaper or not. On the norm, I see where some have the feeling that, it only cost a couple dollars, it’s worth the gamble. Keep doing that while getting inferior product, and that adds up over time. To also add, if there are issues, the language barriers I can live without. I’ll keep buying stateside whenever it makes more sense. Dollar compared of course. :+1:

Matt do you have any codes going on right now? Im a new potential customer and was looking sround and placed an item in the cart and i saw a spot for voucher code. Im all about saving money when i can. Especially now since im recovering from a stint in my heart from another blockage. Thanks. I think ive watched most all your youtube videos now

Help Matt hi my name is Jason the brass flashlight I just wanting to know is there anyway that it can be brighter without changing the size of the light mecarmey put 2 bulbs in one of there lights to keep size down but is bright than single bulb or led please let k no ow am going to grab one i just want it to be bright as can get it thank you an if anyway possible email me jasonorr8@gmail.com thank you for time keep up all videos like everything you doing

I would not post your email in public.

It would be better to send him a Personal Message here.
http://budgetlightforum.com/messages/new/4581

Jason, it's really a bad idea to post your email address out in the open like that.

(Unless you like getting spam.)

Well, his name is Jason as well.

I actually didn't see your post until after I made my post.

Koldber, I have sent you an email.

Just wanted to give an update now that I have had this upgrade for 3+ years. It is perfect! Even the original feilong cells are doing good. I mostly use it on the middle of the three settings. Often I run it off of two 18650's and that works good too.

For a couple months I didn't use it because I thought it was broken, turns out the slide mechanism in the bulb holder just didn't want to pop back out.

I have since broken a couple more lens. One was in a crawl space, just smacked something. The other was an apprentice screwed the head in. I finally a couple months ago drilled/tapped a hole in the head for a set screw which is perfect. As you can see the maglite is a bit beat up from being in the bottom of a plumbing tool bag and thrown around in crawl spaces but still going strong.

Not much to say about the drop in itself, it's just great, nice and bright!

I just watched your “World’s Brightest LED in a Flashlight! (Cree CXB3590)” video. Nice work. I imagine that flashlight gets hot fast.

Hi Matt!
Droped you a PM! Hope you can see it when you log in again :wink:
Thanks in advance!