AK-90 modified for sale.

That is the thread with beamshots, build shots, etc. I have about 300.00 in it including the batteries. I would like to get 200.00 plus shipping and ins. I’m open to reasonable offers. If you have any questions just ask.

I will be selling a few other lights and maybe some lasers as seen in some of my posts. If anyone has seen something they like and want feel free to ask me if its for sale.

I was going to put it on ebay, I was affriad of getting asked way too many questions. Lol. At least I know everyone here is pretty witty about lights. I will post a few more pics of it this evening. I didn’t realize the link did not have many pics. Paypal accepted.

Ken

I will take 175 without batteries.

just checking out the build thread - really nice work

is it running at 2a or 2.5a per led?

and roughly how long before it gets piping hot and has to be turned down?

also - what lasers are you thinking of selling? :slight_smile:

I have run the light about 1.5 minutes before I am uncomfortable with it. It got to about 130F if I remeber right. The current is set at 2000ma now. It is easily adjusted with the pot though.

I have a couple of 445nm 3.4w lasers and a 2w 445nm laser. I also have a 520nm pushing 100mw. I have a 635nm 500mw laser also. Beamshots of the lasers are in my photobucket too.

200.00 shipped for the 3.4w/445nm
135.00 shipped for the 2w/445nm
100.00 shipped for the 520nm
135.00 shipped for the 635nm

I will throw in a free pair of saftey glasses too.

I’m selling because I got bit by the multicopter bug! :slight_smile:

Ken

Do you have photos or LPM readings of the lasers? Current of the lasers, diodes used, driver type, host, etc……

I don’t have any readings from the lasers, I don’t have a laser watt meter. I will post pics of the hosts. Along with driver and diode info. I bought them from DTR and Rick Trent on ebay. They are very good people. They were all tested and told me what the output was before shipped. I can light fireworks from 7 yards away with the 3.4w!

Ken

Starting with the camo, 3.4w Rick Trent driver/ diode (I’m not sure what he uses)
Second one is another 3w plus Rick Trent.
Third is the 635nm DTR X-drive 3 element lens
Fourth is Osram PL520 not sure of the driver. I remeber he said it was near 100mw.

I don’t have the 2w. I remember now I gave it to my dad.

All have adjustable lenses.

Ken