AliExpress 11.11.14 Deals

yay! I ordered some of those Hugsby lights for gifts! I hope they are as good as they look :slight_smile:

in english we say 15% off
but in chinese they say 85% OF the original.
i think that’s where the confusion is. so some of those mistakes might actually be genuine.
but after so many mistakes, they should have figured it out by now.

After they took 85% off the original price, they forgot to upgrade the free shipping to $25 e-packet shipping?

Just completed my Xmas shopping! :bigsmile: Thought I’d also mention this Uniquefire UF-1405 available for $26.70 and a Blackshadow Terminator Clone for $35.50

I got 4 of these ( 2orders x 2) for $3.69 - before he put the price up. Will just have to see if I get a message, but so far so good. I bought them the minute the sale opened so that was almost 12hours ago.

90%off- Professional Kitchen Knife Sharpener System Fix-angle 4 Stones Cutlery Knife Sharpener System Freeshipping

$15.30

Warsun white light $ 8.53

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Warsun-Ultra-bright-LED-light-flashlight-Rechargeable-camping-lamp-camp-light-tent-camping-lights/2044709503.html

My single Hugsby shipped :slight_smile:

I went ahead and ordered 3 of them too. I love their matte finish and I didn’t know I could get so excited with AAA penlight lol.

30 minutes left for the sales to end, but seriously I can’t find anymore good deals already.

Interesting. I didn’t know that of Chinese culture - but that kinda explains all the confusions and also agrees with my suspicion.

Anyway in a place with close to a million sellers, this mistake will keep repeating - there’s always going to be new seller participating in these sales. It’s up to Aliexpress to make it extra clear when they sign up. Otherwise the occurence will just keep wasting people’s time and drive away customers.

BTW I received the message about the $1.50 light:

Can’t they just admit their own mistake?? Didn’t even sound apologetic. Just for lying, I’m not going to “cancle” my order and will just let the timer run out. :slight_smile:

HI ALL

….I WANT TO BUY MAXTOCH 2X [ Price: US $75.50 / piece ] http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MAXTOCH-SN6X-2X-Limited-Version-of-SN6X-2S-CREE-XM-L2-XML2-Hunting-LED-Flashlight-Upgrade/1104700531.html

….PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT COUPON CODE I HAVE TO USE.

THANKS

The sale has ended. There is no coupon you can use. You can look for other stores that may have their own coupon for purchase above certain amount.
PS. You don’t have to yell to get a reply

Looks like they had a good sale

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/singles-day-alibabas-online-shopping-festival-makes-107-billion-in-24-hours/story-fnkgdftz-1227120894367

Hugsbys are still on sale

THANKS Y.B.

SEEM LIKE PURCHASING FROM BANGGOOD AND GET 8% DISCOUNT WITH BLF CODE IS MORE FINE.

PS : JUST MY ANOTHER YELL :bigsmile:

Ordered a few Hugsbys as gifts, small stuff and a Nitecore D2, which wasn’t in the 11.11 offer. But not bad priced (19.70$ incl. car charger) and I could use the 5$ (39:money_mouth_face: coupon.

Some SK68 clones had offers with up to 90% off, the normal price was 40$. Some may thought this is a bargain.

hehe my diving light status “Awaiting Shipment”.
Let’s see if the seller really ships the item…….

hehehe
me too!