AliExpress 11.11.14 Deals

I just realized that I did receive the apology message from Weilan too. So what do you guys think I should do with it? Do them a favour to cancel the order or just ignore them and let them receive the bad consequence? Some people pointed out that they might not do this intentionally since they probably got confused with the “15%” and “85%” thing. Does this kind of thing happen frequently before? I can simply ignore their request but I just try to be rational and fair on this issue here.

I am not really a happy customer with them now, it is a bit disappointing when I come to know that all those $2 flashlights deals are fake. But if this is really their first mistake I don’t mind to give them a chance though.

On the other hand, even if they got confused with the “15%” and “85%” thing, BUT the final discounted price is always shown with the product, big and clearly. How could they never notice anything strange when they saw the big “$4” price tag on their divelight, that possibly worth $25 or more?

Good point!

I won’t cancel my order :wink:
And Hugsby awaiting shipment :slight_smile:

GREAT DEAL! IF the shipping was $1 less, I’d go for it!

http://s22.postimg.org/5ipqwcp75/price.png

Intentional or not :

1. The seller has caused us trouble with the charged card.
  2. The refund will take at least 2 weeks or rmore for processing before it really shows up in our bank, and we suffer some lost due to currency conversion back & forth (purchase & refund). Basically from the $2.8, at least $1 is lost due to my bank conversion (at least in my case), so I will only get around $1.8 for the refund.
  3. It’s the seller’s mistake, so he is the one responsible canceling the order. Not the buyer. He wants us to take the blame instead. No way.
  4. If you notice, the sellers who made the mistake is by no means a novice seller. They have thousands of successful transactions & has at least 2 –4 diamond reputation, which means they have been active in Ali for years. Just like what you said “how could they possibly miss the big 85% Disc on their page”. If the sellers has doubt about the “15% vs 85% thing”, how could they be so stupid not to double check on their own product page. My suspicion is, they do this intentionally to draw attention to his store with the hope of scoring sales from other products in their store as well. It’s a common sales tactic to draw visitors to their stores. A small bait to catch big fish.
  5. Even if it is an honest mistake, then they will learn something from it. No mistake comes without repercussions. Everybody learns something from their mistakes & grow accordingly.

^ Well put.

Exactly. I bought a second UKPK, and Military and Paramilitary both with black blade and digicam scales. along with 200ft 550 Paracord to try it out compared to genuine.
Cost for the lot about $45, not a massive saving but 30 - 40% so worth having.

If any refuse to send the items then a dispute will be started, they did offer the reduced prices after all.

Goread B16 Pen Light for $3.36 shipped. It doesn’t look as nice as the Hugsby but the price is right.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Portable-White-Pen-Light-Flashlight-Aluminum-Flashlight-for-Medical-Pen-Torch-Power-by-2-AAA/2055337645.html

Beware!!!

I guess it’s not worth the $3.36? I ordered a Higby and thought this might be another cheap penlight. I know that the Chinese always lie about the output. Chinese lumens is right up there with Cop math.

That light is crap. I bought 5 from BG last time at $1.75 ea.

I’ve bought several types of Goread like this around $3-5. They are all crap & only about 30-40 lms, it’s not a Cree. It’s either luxeon or other chinese generic led.
The build quality is also very poor with sharp threads & poor switch (broken in 2-3 months). Better buy Hugsby for $1.2 more, at least many have confirmed it’s good & the build quality looks definitely superior.

Beware of this brand esp the mini portables. It often has the same popular models from Ultrafire & others. It looks the same & the price is lower, but somehow they always change the led to luxeon or generic led. That’s why it’s cheaper.

Hugsby would be much better value at only $1 more. It uses cree led and reported to be of good quality. If you’re looking for another AAA light Jexree might be a good option as well (single aaa, not a penlight) for $5

That are some good points. I will tell the seller that I am not going to cancel the order and I hope they will fulfil it instead.

3 days left to ship and it isn’t looking like Weilan “So Sorry” He is going to ship our flashlights.

Even if he plans to ship, he will wait till the last moment hoping you cancel your order

Just as a heads up, some Aliexpress seller might give you fake tracking number if they can’t ship the product. They put some remark on the details page to remind them e.g letter “F” or some chatter on how they can’t ship in time etc (but they still give a number because of Aliexpress requirement).

I don’t know why - for sure they’re going to lose the dispute - but maybe they’re hoping buyer will forget.

Or maybe the seller “points” deduction for dispute is less severe than not shipping products.

I should extend processing time before it cancels out?

I doubt it will change something. If he plans to ship he will ship anyway before the processing time runs out. And if doesn’t plan to ship he will let extended processing run out anyway.

So for those of us who don’t want to cancel the order, what should we do after the time run out? Should we just sit around and wait for Aliexpress to refund the money to us, or should we file a complain/dispute or something?