AliExpress Sofirn Official Store doesn't ship orders and doesnt respond

Were your expectations met? That should answer your question.

Sold stuff not in stock … ok thats fine just give me the option to cancel

Make fake tracking numbers … first one might have been a mistake, second one wasnt

Making more excuses and not allowing me to cancel before actual shipment …. yeah that at that point they know its just bad customer service

Force me to file a dispute just to cancel … thats sofirn

All they needed to do was be HONEST and UPFRONT about their items in stock :wink:

I ordered an SP33v3 on 11/13/2019 from the Sofirn Store on AliExpress.

On 11/15/2019 I received message from AliExpress that item has shipped.

I got a valid tracking number that continued to show "In System and USPS waiting for item" until it arrived at international carrier facility in Chicago on 11/30/2019(15 days after shipped notice).

Arrived at my door in Texas on 12/03/2019

My negative with Sofrin was the time it took for my msg to get answered. Almost a week! All my orders from them 2 weeks ago did ship though.

Some clown can’t even read simple English. Worse than a grandmother who nag and nag and nag…

My 11/11 LT1 will deliver 12/17.

Some folks just keep on making excuses for selling out of stock items, fake tracking numbers and lying to customers :wink:

Pray tell, what excuses?

Folks saying its 11.11, it isnt other items all arrived

Folks saying the tracking numbers arent fake, they are multiple folks have reported this

Folks saying that its OK to sell out of stock items to “get around” aliexpress “restrictive rules”

Hell my liitokala BLACK FRIDAY orders have arrived before anything from sofirn despite the supposed massive shipping rush

The difference?

They didnt sell me an out of stock item :wink:

Please re-read my posts. In no way do I agree with nasty business practices.

• Option 1: focus on others’ behavior. Complain, repeat, demand, avoid. Quite futile.
  • Option 2: focus on one’s own behavior. Consider possible actions and choose those that give the best consequences. Practical solutions with results.

I have proposed a recipe for Option 2, which gives customers leverage and imposes financial costs for bad behavior. Businesses exist to make money. The likely end result is it will force behavioral change. Everyone wins.

Or there’s Option 1, where everyone just gets annoyed. This makes a hamster wheel look like innovation in productivity.

But, you know, yay for freedom of choice.

Oh i wasnt talking about you

There is someone else here who is making all the excuses i listed plus making fun of peoples english skills if u post bad things about sofirn and calling em “clowns”

As for sofirn did they think their customers would just stay silent as they lied to em? Or were they counting on the excuse makers? :wink:

I guess it’s probably time to drop the subject. I mean, it’s clear enough that this type of business practices is inexcusable and they deserve a firm slap on the wrist for this. However, repeating this over and over like a broken record is probably not the best way to get others on board either, nor does the retaliatory name-calling that is currently going on.

As far as the options are concerned, there is also a way to twist that knife further than just filing a dispute for a refund….well, if you’re into that sort of thing. :smiling_imp: There’s AE’s customer’s service that you can get more up close and personal with AE’s crews. A handful of complaints might be enough to suspend or permanently ban that particular store for unsavory business practice. Then again, you’d better do unto others as the others would do to you. Countering a nastiness with another nastiness doesn’t make the original nastiness go away, but rather ending up with two nastinesses.

As for the AE stores, take the paragraph above as the warning and behave yourself.

Suggests dropping the subject, then goes for nuclear option… lol

What’s the point of having a store banned? For scammers, sure. But for a recognized good business that starts toying with bad practices, I think the best outcome for all is to address the issue by showing there are consequence, then carry on. Aim for a win-win solution.

XD

Well, split personalities is a thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahem, the purpose was less to have anyone actually go with that choice and more to show the worst of the worst that could happen. AE does leave you with the red button when the Godzilla threshold is met. Of course, going that far to burn the bridge is not something a decent person would do, hence the following text to not be nasty as a way to get back against the nastiness.

This post been quiet for more than 2 days and it should be cooling down or dying off.

Some folks… Wrong, ONE FOLK posted again after 2 days for some reason. And this reason is obvious.

Some folks… Wrong again, ONE FOLK maybe can’t understand simple English. Spokesman explained and apologized. What else we want more?

[quote=phouton]

Totally agree. But some folks… Sorry, 3rd time I’m wrong. ONE FOLK just reviving this post with repeated similar agenda over and over again.

And one person seems to make fun of a person english skill (thats racist btw) and call a fellow BLF member a “clown” for simply stating their poor experiences with sofirn

Seems like that person need to make personal attacks when someone says sofirn is selling out of stock items and using FAKE tracking numbers

And lying to customers of course

I guess that person has an agenda of making excuses for em :wink:

I think it really is time to stop before the moderation chimes in. This seems to have devolved into a series of finger-pointing accusations and name-calling and less on the ongoing issue. All of which have gone well past the point of neccessity. :neutral_face:

Well when someone keeps telling you (a visible minoritiy) that your english skills are no good and calls you a clown just because you are posting up issues with sofirn

Well thats just personal racist attacks :wink:

All over a link to a recent reddit post where folks still havent received anything from their 11.11 sofirn orders …

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/eavnh2/advice_on_aliexpress_order/