AliExpress Sofirn Official Store doesn't ship orders and doesnt respond

I have tried to contact Sofirn aliexpress store for 3 weeks. No answer and shipping shows cancelled. I just asked that is SP33v3 in stock or not. No answer in 3 WEEKS! Today I made a dispute and aliexpress refunded me instantly hence the abnormal shipping status. After the refund I got an answer from Sofinr ali store. “Yes in stock, please order now”.

Ok guys, I just wanted to give you a likely final update about what happened to me, I also updated the first post:
My refund request was denied. After I submitted a request for a refund sofirn provided AliExpress with a tracking number that says that the items were shipped on 3.12.2019 (I bought and paid for the items in stock on 11.11). AliExpress rejected my refund request because they shipped it, they didnt care the order was shipped after more than 20 day from purchase. Some of the items were supposed to be christmas gifts (I bought differnt ones few days ago locally). Now I know they will not arrive before christmas and they didn’t even provide my with partial refund, or any show of good faith for violating AliExpress rules (shipping so late after purchase). AliExpress gave a resolution that they will have a look at my complaint again in 10 days from now if the items don’t arrive by then. So I will have some items I don’t really need after new year. I think I personally am done with sofirn (in my opinion the way they treat customers is very detestable and their business practices where they lie to you and ignore you after you pay are borderline fraudulent) and will be very careful about purchasing from AliExpress any expensive things in the future. I will stick to ebay and amazon where the purchase protection is more aimed at the customer, not the seller. So that concludes my Sofirn AliExpress experience. The rest of the items I bought on 11.11. AliExpress sale from 6 different vendors (all small items) were shipped amd arrived on time.

The only reason I buy anything on Aliexpress are the prices. Often times 5-6 times cheaper for things like cables and other small things. SP33V2 on Amazon Spain costs 53,88 euro vs 20,32 on AE.

Making this not even a choice.

But I get how if you want a thing “By Christmas” it’s unreliable.

I wonder if this recent nonsense is fallout from the “trade war” going on between the US and China.

I had a package, not a Sofirn item, show on tracking as delivered to an obscure California town that Google tells me is a customs inspection hub; it checked in but never checked out.
I trust my item is now serving valiantly in homeland defense.

At long last, my two Sofirn 11.11 orders arrived in the same package today, 2019-12-23, well past the guaranteed on-time delivery date of 2019-12-07.

Aaaaand one of them is missing the battery (both flashlights were ordered with batteries). It’s just one aggravation after another. At least that order has already been refunded after AE ruled in my favor for that dispute.

I will still be pursuing the refund promised (on the other order) by the delivery guarantee.

I try hard to remain objective with respect to Sofirn’s products, but now every time I see that name, unfortunately it evokes a negative sentiment due to these experiences. It’s sad because so much effort goes into creating what seem to be decent products, and yet these preventable issues add up to create a very negative image. And that is not easily forgotten.

Sorry to hear that. See Article 26 of the Dispute Rules:

The only problem I see is if you didn’t file for refund before they actually eventually shipped it. In any case, I suggest to keep at it. It might not be worth the time and frustration for a single incident, but at least it will show that people will not put up with this kind of treatment.

Today I got another AliExpress dispute rejection on the basis that my package was delivered. I was writing an update to my dispute reiterating that the delivery guarantee was not fulfilled, when 20 minutes after the first email, AliExpress judged my claim valid due to the delivery being late. At long last.

It seems if you stir the pot enough, you get extra attention. I recently started getting emails (which does not accept replies; they bounce) from a dedicated customer service agent due to having chatted with customer service so many (5) times about this issue. That agent indicated I will get a full refund processed within 3 days.

I still can’t believe how long it took for such a straight forward case. But all is well that ends well. Merry Christmas.

Got my refund from Ali. Got a message from Sofirns ali store that contained a coupon code. I was courious and checked the code out. With the new code my order would have been a bit over 10% more expensive than the first order that they did not ship… So they did not even try! One starred the crap out of that store!

Just to let people know, the LT1 that I ordered from ali on November 29 as a black Friday special has arrived today December 24. Less than a month from click to door is actually pretty good from China.

I did however, order a BLF C01S from Sofirn 3 days earlier than the LT1 and that shows as still at a sorting center in China. So I guess the delivery times can vary greatly.

Sp36 which I ordered on 11/11 still did not reach me, the tracking number has been stuck for a month in the city of Urumqi. And what did Sofirn do? He extended the delivery time to 31.01. What will be 31.01 if the parcel still does not arrive? Probably Sofirn will extend the delivery time once again.

I received my sp36 today. Also bought 11.11. there is a screw (something metalick) loose and clicking around in the glued head. I am afraid to put batteries in and turn it on not to short the pcb…. Check yours when you receive it

thanks, I will check if he ever reaches me of course.

After a 3rd tracking number (first 2 were fake), I received an another extension time for my SP36 delivery and the message that the seller sent the parcel. I asked repeatedly Sofirn what is the matter but they won't answer.

It seems Sofirn is having the same problems shipping from their new website as well. I ordered an SP33 V2 with a 26650 battery. With free shipping and a ten percent off coupon, it was under $21, which made me quite happy. A couple of days later, a shipping number was provided.

Two weeks later, I realized I had not received any information about the order. The shipping number still said that the shipping label was created, but the package had not been provided to the shipping company yet. I contacted customer service, and they responded that they did not have the stock currently. I could wait or cancel my order. I chose to cancel my order, but in the process, lost the ability to use the ten percent coupon again. So even from their own store, they are selling lights they do not currently have. At least I did not get the run around of being lied to upon contacting them.

I just came here to tell about my order from Sofirns new website. It has been over a month and I have not received my light. I swore after the Aliexpress fiasco that I will not buy anything from Sofirn again. Well I went and tried their new website and two days after my purchase I got “your order is on the way” -message and a tracking number. This tracking number has not advanced anywhere… ordered the light january 13th… seems like they just give you a fake tracking number YET AGAIN! When I asked about this I got a new tracking number that seems to have gone to USA… I live in Finland. I don’t know why Sofirn hustles people. 2 orders I have made from Sofirn and they both have crashed and burned completely! THAT COMPANY IS A JOKE!

I just finished a PayPal dispute for $91 against Sofirn Store, because a label was created on 01/11/2020 and no activity since then. Sofirn never replied back to PayPal, so I was refunded my $91.

I ordered some of those 26650 batteries that they were promoting through Sofirn’s site. They told me they shipped on February 28th. The tracking number they gave me was a USPS number that, as of yet, still does not exist in the USPS’s system. I emailed them yesterday about the possibility of having been given a false tracking number and they have not responded to me yet (it has been 24 hours).

Hmm so far I guess i’ve had better luck. Ordered SP40, C8F, 8135 batteries, SP70 driver-switch, some 2 way pocket clips. All but the C8F has arrived within a month. These are from their own web site. I bought another C8F from their AliExpress store on Jan 6 which arrived on Jan 21. I had better luck contacting them through PM here than on their site. Takes a couple of days.

Can’t say if it applies in this instance for you all, but commonly if lights are shipping from China and they wind up at a site where other goods are collected at a freight consolidator until they can ship it in one large mass. Once they have enough stuff, it goes. I would expect with less freight now due to the virus, it will be even slower. I ordered 4 Sofirn SP10S off Banggood using Fins discount code (the AA/14700 cell) last Jan 21st. 2 arrived fairly soon, 2 sat there for well over a month and only recently have they been given tracking numbers and moved into a consolidators location. Stuff doesn’t seem to track well and it still goes slow until ist fires off. This is what I’m looking at as of this am:

2020-03-02 21:02 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
2020-03-02 21:02 CHINA,HANGZHOU EMS Processed Through Facility, Your item has been processed through a facility in HANGZHOU EMS, CHINA at 9:02 pm on March 2, 2020.
2020-03-02 18:49 HANGZHOU,CHINA Processed Through Facility
2020-03-02 14:52 CHINA Acceptance
2020-03-02 21:34:37 Leave Hangzhou to New York to Kennedy Airport
2020-03-02 18:46:41 Has left China Post Express Logistics Co., Ltd. Hangzhou International Express Branch Xiacheng District Investment Division, sent to Hangzhou International
2020-03-02 14:52:00 ZheJiangShengHangZhouShi xiachengqulantoubu Posting

Which means maybe 2 more weeks or so. Sofirn has not cheated anyone that I’ve heard of.

Well, after three attempts to contact them with no response, I had to put in a Paypal dispute on the batteries. Over a week after the item was supposedly shipped, the fake tracking number still did not show up in any system. I tried to call them out on this forum in their thread where they were still promoting the coupon codes for the batteries, but all they did was delete my post. I don’t know what their definition of customer service is, but it’s clearly very different than my own. It’s such a shame too because they make great lights. I simply cannot order from their site or their store on Aliexpress anymore.