Aliexpress Super Deals

I saw those often too. I wonder if the IF22A deal includes a 21700 cell? If yes it’s one hell of a deal. The light has bad driver but for 18 bucks might as well get one to toy with. What else fun toys can you get for 18 bucks LOL.

For the SC18, I swapped the emitter from SST40 to a 519 2700K. It gave good beam but the output was unsatisfactory to say at best. The FET driver just keeps dimming the output and by half battery life it’s so dim it’s useless. I swapped it again to an SFT40 and it transformed this light to a very useful outdoor mild thrower. The only gripe is I have to keep the battery topped up since the brightness, while better, still drops like a stone with battery level.

1 Thank

It did when I bought it a couple months ago. It’s a solid light with nice features like the powerbank. The driver isn’t great but with the big cell you probably won’t notice the output running down unless you use it a long time.

I see the TS11 on there for $21, which is a veey good but not crazy deal. That’s similar in many ways but perhaps more fun due to Anduril 2 and aux LEDs.

Funny, I put a 519A 3000k in my SC18 before I gave it away. Other than the lack of regulation, the big problem with that light was the switch was way too easy to accidentally activate.

2 Thanks

This deal from Cutesliving includes a battery:

1 Thank

It’s a shame Sofirn discontinued the IF22, and only manufactures the IF22A now.
If the IF22 were available and on sale for $25 or less, I’d probably get one now that I don’t avoid side switches anymore.
(Based on online beamshots and measurements, the IF22 outputs more flood and more throw than the IF22A.)

1 Thank

With battery:

1 Thank

Got a black with blue aux 6000k. The beam color is way too cool for me even though my favorite CCT is 5000k. I’m going to use it as a mod project to swap in a SFT40. Now just need to find a bezel that is longer and a narrow angle TIR lens.

1 Thank

Sofirn SP40 TIR (their website) and Convoy T2/T3 or Sofirn SP10/pro bezel.

Or make your own bezel. Bit more of a project though.

2 Thanks

Sofirn SC31T for about $14. Link

Sofirn SC31 Pro Anduril 2 for around $21. When you take 3 the coupon beats it to around $18.

Not bad. The cheapest I’ve seen it on Super Deals was about $12 but I think it’s been a couple months since I’ve seen that price.

With a battery?

Bummer:

Try different color. For my country greens cannot be shipped but blues do can :man_shrugging:

1 Thank

Unfortunately, Green was the same for me.

Edit: I tried all 3 colors and both emitter choices and no joy.

Trying to remember… from the post history in this thread, you bought one in June for $14.18 and it came with a battery. Maybe I’m thinking of that deal. I want to say I saw it in November for a little lower, maybe $12, but I can’t say for certain.

1 Thank

Best deal I got without a battery was black Friday:

With battery:

2 Thanks

Lumintop D2

Something around $28. There’s a store $1 coupon applicable.

Couldn’t resist and got myself this one

1 Thank