All Sold: Jetbeam , Niteye and Paul Kim Design Lab

Up are lights I purchased more of than I’ll have lifetime to use. All are unmodded and not carried. Storage was in a humidity controlled safe. I do not keep boxes, with the exception of the PL2. Included are original o-rings and pocket clip screws and Allen wrench . I will include primary cells for each light.
All prices include CONUS shipping , tracking and insurance via USPS ground advantage. PayPal only. I have no qualms at all shipping internationally but additional costs are involved and I won’t be held responsible for any loss and/or custom issues. Please PM me for PayPal info. First unconditional, " I’ll take it " applies.

~SOLD~Jetbeam TCR-1 , selling the highest number I own. #76 of 1000. Micro marks under magnifier from storage . No dents, no dings.
$165.00

ALL SOLD~ 2012 Jetbeam RRT-01, XM-L2 CW emitters. Finish on both looks great , but I’ll say 98% for safety. $ 65.00 each

~SOLD~ Jetbeam DDA10, XP-G2 CW emitters, AA and 14500 compatible ,neat red led display. I only bought these because the battery tube fits the 2012 RRT-01 and allows single AA to be utilized. Finish is great but again, 98% to be safe . $55.00

~SOLD~Niteye Eye20. 2AA and tail switch, XM-L CW emitter.
Rotary ring has multiple detents in its range of movement. I only purchased these for 2 AA battery usage with the 2012 Jetbeam RRT-01 and as a spare light engines if ever needed. $48.00

~SOLD~Paul Kim Design Lab , PKDL-PL2 . AAA , XP-G2 . Paul Kim, the design engineer behind several of Surefire’s iconic flashlights . UI is high-low. Low runtime on a L92 is well over 12 hours on a stock user. Paul is a good fellow and I purchased too many to support his new line. Unfortunately Paul has stopped production and these are hard to find. I prefer mine with SST-20 and sapphire lens, they are easy to mod. $42.00

Jetbeam tcr 1 and one rrto1 — I will take!

Celery, going to a great home! I’ll put these in the mail tomorrow afternoon, after work. Thanks , PM inbound.

1 Thank

Dibs the other rrt01!

It’s yours, Tyler PM inbound. Thanks.

1 Thank

Just received the rrt01 AND an extra goodie! Lovely packaging, light is in perfect condition, and wonderful person to work with!

3 Thanks

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the RRT !