• Blade length, mm:89
  • Blade, mm:3.5
  • Blade material:8Cr13MoV
  • Handle:Micarta
  • Lock:Liner-lock
  • Weight: 161g

Ali alternative

images from knife.tom.ru

Dang, I like that one better. Looks like I have to give one as a gift.

That Enlan Bee EL-17HT is 90% lovely but the end of it just does not look quite right. I may still have to buy one though

It was references earlier this year in the forum thread 37766 :exmark:
Someone remarked “that handle design looks like the grips I have on my 1911” :evil:

I usually avoid tanto, but this knife passed my radar :cowboy_hat_face:

must have forgotten all about it, Life has a tendency to get in the way sometimes

Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
Allen Saunders, Publishers Syndicate, 1957

Life-as-is :wink:

Good knives!

I have a dumb question. What is a “flax” handle made from? I can’t find a lot of info about it. This knife uses it- which I recently got in the mail.

http://www.gearbest.com/fixed-blades-knives/pp_235633.html

linen micarta wikipedia I suppose

So it’s literally made from Flax fiber huh. When I googled about the only other info I found was a bullet point or two in an Amazon product description. It feels a little like G10, but denser and a bit smoother to the touch. But yeah it looks like it might be micarta made from flax. Thanks!

Just took delivery of two Ganzo G726M Knives. Craftsmanship on both knives are very good. The blade shape is almost identical to the BM Bone Collector. Visually it appears that the 726 ships with PB pivot washers (sure wish my 720’s had them). It also looks like Ganzo got their Axis-type lock right, as it’s not as hard to operate as with the 720. The edge on both knives still need to be touched up but all in all a very good knife.
Jim

At FastTech it seems like knives are not available for free shipping to Sweden/Europe
Only option I had on a $9.56 knife was EMS shipping for $24.30
Temporary change/error?

Same thing with me in France… Hopefully I have already quite a collection of Chinese knifes. Look at gearbest instead, they have more and more of them and its even cheaper usually.
USD 7.53 http://www.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_241376.html

Great! $7.53 was a better deal :money_mouth_face:
I also had some GearBest bonus points to pick up and ended up a smarter consumer paying $5.29 :slight_smile:

I posted this on here a day or so ago. It must have been on another thread. It is the same for us in the UK. Postage is around £15.00 now which is over double the price of the average knife they sell. It is a shame as they have the best range generally speaking. Exduct are more expensive and Gearbest still have a pretty small range to choose from. Looks like my hunt for a cheap Enlan Bee EL-04 MCT will have to go on.

I hope it is a temporay issue

$18.80 for an Enlan Bee EL-04MCT at AliExpress hunt is still on

Thanks for the tip. I have had the SS version in my pocket since it arrived.

Yes I noticed that one. It is sadly considerable more expensive than the Fasttech version. I guess I may have to wait for a sale or something.

Italy too :~ :_(

I really hope it’s just a silly software/web problem.

I solved buying from Gearbest (2 knives) !!

Fasttech, I really hope you will change your shipping cost…

Yes. I noticed that myself. They may be having problems with their postal suppliers.