ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

wow, Enlan knives are getting expensive

hey guys…

http://www.banggood.com/Sanrenmu-WA751-B1-21-in-1-Multi-functional-Folding-Survival-Outdoor-Opener-Screwdriver-Knife-Pliers-Tools-p-1002320.html

I like the simple look !

Interesting knife from sanrenmu but at 35$ i don’t know if they will can compete with victorinox. But at lower price will be very popular

Yeah, looks like SAK wanabe ;)!

These are copies (or Chinese variants for their own markets) of the Boker Plus Tech-Tool 4 - currently on Heinne for £43.95. These use Sandvik 12C27 steel for the blade and are very highly regarded. Plus they are screw construction and G10 scales. Plus a clip. I think they’re really nice.

It would be interesting to figure out where the design comes from (SMR or Böker).

That’s what i thought, that’s why i asked for a coupon code… :wink:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a collaboration because I’d already seen the SRM version on a different site, badged as a SRM, named as a WA751 - the difference on that site being orders could NOT be placed for the UK. So it could have been agreed that it was an Asia-only special? I dunno.

Plus this model has tweezers whereas the Böker doesn’t.

I see, more pimped out version of SAK copy then :D!

Guys I’ve been looking around for a sukhoi clone so far no luck :frowning:

I just picked up 4 clone folders from Aliexpress.

A Rick Hinderer, Strider, Rockstead and a Chris Reeves copy. I will post pics when I have sometime.

let us know how the rockstead clone is, a few of us have been looking at it.

The Rockstead and the Hinderer are very close to the real thing. Both blade are 440C steel…no indication of the RC.

The Rockstead Hizen blade is brushed and not polished to a high mirror gloss like the original one.

piccccccsssssssss!!!

What kind of guy buys a faux hinderer or chinderer as it were….

And puts custom scales on it ?

This Guy :slight_smile:

SpyderGanzo ? :bigsmile:

G729

G728

Not bad ! :party:

Nooooooooo I want it!! :heart_eyes:

At first I thought you were talking about the plane :smiley: , but google brings this…

Not bad…

Yep! That One! :wink: Can’t find its clone anywhere!

It’s a copy of Spyderco Paramilitary2, I would have preferred a copy of Military, it’ much bigger!! :bigsmile:
Well, now I really don’t know wich one will be my next chinese knife, between this SpyderGanzo G729 or OntarGanzo G727 :bigsmile:
(without forgetting Ganzo G723!! such an hard decision)

The only thing that stops me (except the money…) is the quality of the axis lock on this knives. I have only linear lock or lock back knives :expressionless: