}:slight_smile:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Code works ordered the wood
D@mn on PayPal $ €1 = $1,037~
I remember $ €1 = $1,37~
But well still a good price.
Edit thanks for corection

Ratio now is:
1USD = 0.878EUR in Paypal (or 1.138 1EUR to USD)
and
1USD = 0.890EUR in www.xe.com (or 1.122 1EUR to USD)

Not the other way round :slight_smile:
But yeah, USD & EUR are quite close.

Why not put another scale on :wink:

Ohhhh, NMcN, that is just gorgeous………

Wow! Who did this beautiful?? :heart_eyes:

check his site for more eye-candy
Bitjärn (Bite-iron old Scandinavian name for a knife)

Those prices are much better than I thought, and very fair, remembering the quality of these knives.

How cool would it be to use the knife to make scales for it yourself?
If I find the time maybe give it a go

Oh. Reading comprehension < me. Thought we were talking about this knife.
http://www.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_309192.html

Your math doesn’t “add” up. :GRADE:

BTW, the inverse values in the table on the xe.com website are (IMO) unintuitive and confusing. It’s too wordy to explain, but here’s an example:

For me, it would be a lot simpler if they had just left off the inverse values. If I wanted to look up what Euros are worth in US dollars, I’d simply go to the Euro conversion line in the table, rather than using the USD conversion line and taking the inverse value!

That’s some fabulous pimping, very nice work!

Is it me or did GB remove all their Ganzo switchblade from their website?
I’m currently waiting on a replacement G7361-W2 since the one I received has damaged scales which should have been shipped a few days ago already.
Looking at their website and I can’t find it listed anymore.
Looked some more and can’t find their other switchblades neither (G707,719,7211/12,7361/62).
Looks like I am going to have to deal with their horrendous CS >:-#

I can’t find them either. :frowning:

So based on what everyone has said about these budget knives, I have a Ganzo G727M in OD green, a Sanrenmu 7007 LUC-GH, and an Enlan M07 coming. Already bought the bushcraft Mora companion HD, and like others have said, incredible knife for 16 dollars.

The switchblades have vanished. Maybe China is changing their export regulations. It’s relatively moot to me because auto knives are illegal here in the UK, no excuses.

They’re illegal here in Canada as well but I’ve been lucky enough to receive all of them so far :-x
Those are also great values for what you get.

Illegal in California too.

I think they are legal here unless carried for the purpose of committing a crime.

I'm a non-attorney spoke person. So please do not consider the above to be a legal advice or reality based in any way, shape or form.

So if I intend to commit a crime, I’d better carry a regular folder or else I might get in trouble :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: