ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

http://www.knifecenter.com/item/SCH401L/schrade-sch401l-large-folding-knife-black-plain-ceramic-blade-carbon-fiber-handles?utm_source=Knifecenter+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Specials+Newsletter&kcno=123

in short: KnifeCenter.com.

Ceramic Series

Schrade SCH401L Large Folding Knife 3.2” Black Plain Ceramic Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles
$14.95 Sale

The Schrade 401L is an excellent knife.

Thanks for the Schrade SCH401L tips — just ordered one at Amazon for $13.28 w/free shipping (not Prime).

There was no ceramic blade in my collection. Could not resist :smiley:
Thanks for the tip!

Hi !

how is the G724 scales ?
it looks like injected plastique so how it feels / looks compares to a G10 ?
i really like my G720, really functional shape but it s too big and heavy to have it in the pocket all day
so why not try a smaller version…if it’s really smaller

also do you know a shop where i can find it in black ?

thanks

You can get Black/Green/Orange G724s at Dai’s store

Yes, it’s smaller. I have no problem with the plastic scales they provide enough grip.

Latest arrivals !

!!

ZT 0456 Style D2 flipper
!!
!!
!!

Overall length: 195 mm(7.68”); Blade length: 82 mm(3.23”); Handle length: 113 mm(4.45”); Blade material: D2; Blade thickness: 4mm;
Blade width: 33 mm; Hardness: HRC58; Blade Finish: Stonewashed + CNC grinding; Handle Material: G10; Net weight: 150 g

Although it’s not easy to open without any wrist action, a really nice looking knife, comming with a good centered and very sharp blade.
Even the G10 handles are well machined, have no sharp abrasive edges and feel good in hand. Of course the clip could be a better one,
mounted at a better place, but that’s not such a big deal.

The example I got can be opened by some heavy wrist action, so the detent ball seems to be a realy weak one.
I don’t know if that is a general issue, or just a little default on a lousy Monday bloody morning shift, but anyway a good 24 $ investment.

C186 Slysz Bowie D2 Clone
!!
!!
!!
!!
Overall Length: 198 mm; Blade length: 87 mm; Blade thickness: 3.5mm; Blade material: 100% real D2; Hardness: 60HRC; Blade Finish: Stone wash;
Handle Material: Titanium alloy; System: Copper washer system; Net weight: 120g

Simplicity in perfection! See Isti’s Steel Reviews here

A very small knife with the Sanrenmu 605 size.

Review Tekut Lk5050 Dapper

The Slysz Bowie is an excellent design for sure! :+1:
After polishing the bronze washers and adding some lube the blade freely fall closed when I release the lock.

Good youtube channel for chinese knifes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC091qIRbrDgeTFKCXw-6vrQ/videos

What about this clone/copy of Spyderco Military on Gearbest for 8,80$??
Look here: Spy Military
Any info/suggestions?

For the upcoming 11.11 sales, Ali and DH have sales on. Looks to be some good discounts on knives. I’ve been adding some to my wish list. Once in your wish list, you can see what the sale price will be (on the Ali app it works this way at least).

Definitely need to show some self control as there are a few knives I am eyeing up lol

AE has some pretty good discounts but DHG prices remained the same (at least the knives that I have on my wishlist).
Ended up getting the D2 Piston for $59 on AE (the cheapest I’ve seen it).
Might grab something else buy the end of the day, we’ll see.

Any great deals you guys found in this 11.11 sale?

ZT0801CF copy for $58.5 shipped. I couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

31,99$ per piece :money_mouth_face: Ali Link

That’s the new budget version with steel handle instead of titanium.
I was contemplating that one too but I decided to go for the lighter titanium version.

One Spydi Raven 2 Byrd settled down ….

:exclamation:
!!
!!
!!
!!
!!

:slight_smile:
Specs.: Overall Length: 7.875” (200 mm); Closed Length: 4.375” (111 mm); Blade Length: 3.5” (89 mm), Cutting Edge: 2.875” (73 mm),
Hole Diameter: 15/32” (12 mm); Blade Thickness: 0.15” (3,8 mm); Blade Steel: CTS-BD1 Stainless; Handle Material: G10; Weight: 4.0 oz. (113 g)
Well done, and great action with nice finished razor sharp flat grround CTS-BD1 blade. Definitely worth each of its 40 bucks.

…. and meets the fantastic really flipping the hack out of some blue silver skulled beauty, simply called CH-3504.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
!!
!!
!!
!!
!!
!!
!!

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Specs.: OverallLength: 8.27” (210 mm); Blade length: 3.54” (90 mm); Closed length: 4.72” (120 mm); Bladethickness: 0,158” (4 mm);
Bladematerial: S35VN (Made in USA / ” maybe - :question: “); Hardness:59-60HRC; BladeFinish: stone washed; System: Ball bearing washer system; Handle Material: Titanium alloy with skull pattern; Weight: 160g

Outreaching formidable build quality and outstandig crackerjack smooth blade action.
!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :wink:

I was not often online here on BLF for about 6 months. Maybe someone else posted this before: There is some “exclusive” versions of the Sanrenmu 7010 (I find these versions only in three stores - two in Gemany, one in Poland). A black G10 handle, a camo handle, a black bladeversion with an oraage handle and a carbon handle version: