AloneFire quality question

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about AloneFire products quality?

I’ve noticed their AloneFire TK700 flashlight few day ago and after some consideration I’m still interesting in buying:

highly inspired by Fitorch MR15:

They have other interesting products which I’m also tempted to try like i.e.:
AloneFire X002 which is their version of well selling Zeelec FL4

or their charger AloneFire SC-03

I’m just not so sure about the quality. Is it OK? Does anyone know? Thanks for any reply :wink:

Looks like a big unknown, not many reviews? You might be better off giving some information about what you are looking for in a flashlight and what your budget is. There are many “Known” budget brands that we can recommend and some coupon codes for non budget brands that we could also recommend that would fit your needs.

Most of their models look like rebadged generic lights. I wouldn’t trust them.

ThorFire is the only Chinese brand with fire in the name, that I would buy.

What trav said. Thorfire or nothing, and definitely not trusting a -fire brand that uses these generic hosts. Until proven otherwise, I consider this one cheapo trash.

Hello the thread, Stan here, I am new to the forum.
Not knowing much regarding the state of the art in led flashlights,
and being disappointed in what I’ve gotten from various stores,
I had gotten a few cheap flashlights and been disappointed.
None the less, I did get a AloneFire sv007 UV “copper”
uv light. Very bright, I have no photometer to measure
its output. They rate it at 10W, measures 18650 battery
draw and it comes out to 7.5w. Very well machined, nice
fitting, no flicker power switch. Seems any new brand
is assumed a loser. I have not been into flashlights,
I am now outgrown my maglight luditeness. I am
impressed with this one. I have seem reviews for the
brand going back 5 years. It cost me $25 including
the black light filter on front. It has four UV leds.
I will be getting a visable light version.

Purchased an alonefire TK 104, and it worked for 2 switch ons, now just flashes when you push switch, aliexpress says I need to return for refund, using tracked shipping to China which will cost more than the light BEWARE OFFICIAL ALONEFIRE STORE AND ALIEXPRESS

1 Thank

I cant help but ask why not buy something like Sofirn which has a huge positive reputation.

Like many companies they get their products from a number of sources so the quality will vary product to product. I did buy a cheap Alonefire diving light for a friends relative on another island here for night spearfishing. It was $22 including a case, battery, and charger. Apparently it was the first LED flashlight they’d seen there and when the guy came home with a huge catch of fish and octopus it caused a big stir in the village. I ended up buying them 7 more of the same Alonefire DV32 flashlight. That was 6 mo. ago and the lights are still ok I hear, but the chargers are breaking.

I have been eye-ing their 26650 lights… X008 and X28

https://www.amazon.com/Alonefire-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Waterproof-Emergency/dp/B07YZGZBSV/ref=sr_1_47?dchild=1&keywords=alonefire&qid=1611937579&sr=8-47

https://www.amazon.com/Alonefire-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Indicator-Emergency/dp/B08LBDG1PT/ref=sr_1_44?dchild=1&keywords=alonefire&qid=1611937992&sr=8-44

+1 on the Thorfire recommendations. My TG06 is 5 years old and TD26 is 4 years old… cheap work-horse toolbox lights. Not sure what happened to TF, they’ve pretty much disappeared from the industry.

odd

i have gotten maybe 10 ali refunds

they just send the money, i never have to deal with the actual vendor

and never had to return the stuff either

you could just have said ’ i never received it ’
they refund for that too

wle

i also think they just re-brand other generic products
meaning one might be good and the next one terrible

I have one of their UV lights SV003 and it seems well made and works fine. Good value.

It looks like a Nextorch P81... maybe a rebrand ?

I bought an Alonefire SV005 (UV) for work. Does what I need it to. Nice case, seems nearly identical to the Convoy S2 case. Has a nice heft to it and seems well built.

how about the surefire😆