Amazing little light Now With Beamshots

Nice, thanks for sharing. Can we maybe see a photo of the optics?

Very cool little light a true piece of very functional artwork for sure.

I will try. I kind of suck at macro.

This is the best that I can do. I am sure if you pm him MRsDNF will tell you what you what you want to know.

I hope it helps.

My world has all gone green . . .

Fantastic light! :love:

Thats really compact and nice!

I honestly have no idea what manxbuggy1 has been drinking. I have never seen this light in my life before. I think you will find that it is a 10 degree optic though. Just guessing. Thanks for the mini review.

wow brighter than the Eagle tac? do you have the first or second gen ET. i heard the new ones arent as bright.
you wanna sell that ET to me now?

Cool little :party: light

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Wow, outstanding pocket torch! The lumens reading you are seeing is basically at the Match's tested level for an XP-G2/SinkPAD at 3 amps, here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/16621. I have a similar light that is at or near the Match #'s with an XinTD X3 mod with a XM-L2 U2 on Noctigon I posted about here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/20644. What these 2 builds have is common in incredible heat sinking, I believe. Not familiar with the efficiency of TIR optics, but I think it's pretty high.

I have the first generation of the XM-L2. On IMR it has only two modes, low and turbo which is about 675 lumens iirc. This little one from MRsDNF beats it by about 125 lumens and over doubles the candelas. I can’t sell my ET though. It is my primary EDC. I run it on primarys most of the time for the modes but I carry my little DNF (my name for my new little beast) to play and impress the crap out of people and believe me, it does that very well!

isn’t it customary for someone tell yell…………….

BEAMSHOTS right about now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Tonight! I promise! I can’t believe that I forgot something that important. Lol.

Gorgeous light :slight_smile:

Well I just tried to do some beam shots tonight but I could only get about 30m shots by myself and that distance is a joke for the four lights that I tried. I will have to wait until weekend when my brother is up and can help me try some at 50m and possibly 100. Three of the four ( the DNF, BC10 & ET D25c twisty) are pretty darn good throwers and should hit the target with no problem, and the ET D25c clicky is no slouch either.

Any excuse……

Ok Rob, You win! Lol. Here are some beamshots comparing it to a couple of my other little hot rods. I turned the exposure down a bit because 30 meters is kind of close. I tested the ET d25c clicky, ET D25C twisty & BC10 on a CR123 primary first, I don’t think my little beastie from MRsDNF would fire up on a primary. Then I did the same three lights on AW IMR followed by the DNF on IMR. The D25C clicky is a beast but the XPG lights are starting to pull away even though they are considerably lower lumens ( except the DNF) Well I hope these are good enough to do these little cannons some justice.

D25c clicky on primary

D25C twisty on primary

BC10 on primary

D25C clicky on IMR

D25c twisty on IMR

BC10 on IMR

DNF on IMR

My, how folk cave in under slight pressure………

Wow, the DNF looks ‘da bomb’ like!!!

Looks like an exceptionally good EDC.

Dedome it… 0:)