Amazing People

If not for SB’s foresight in having us lay aside our differences it might be a far more familiar atmosphere. Without those distractions we are allowed to share what we have in common and give without qualm rather than quibble over our differences. A lesson in there somewhere. Such a simple thing but so powerful.

Well said Flo! I amazed at this little community we have here!

-Garry

OMG, , Group Hug.

Now everybody get back to work! We ain't payin ya to jabber and blabber durin workin hours!

Truly amazing people. This is like my base on the internet.

You’re supposed to be printing and etching, meat. :zipper_mouth_face:

Agreed. I don't know the history, but I have to think SB is a big factor here. Tone at the top is a huge influence in almost every organization.

One day I was Surfing the Net
And Discovered the best Forum yet
the Folks were all Nice
and Full of Advice
and Encouraging , though we'd just Met

They All demonstrated such Skill
Solving Problems through sheer Force of Will
If Knowledge is Power
They gain More every Hour
Every Day they get much Stronger still

If You face a difficult Task
They will Help all they Can if you ask
It's a Rare selfless Place
With a Wide smiling Face
And a Hand if you Need one to Grasp

You mean we’re supposed to be getting paid

Pulling a Foy goingoffgrumblingundermybreathathebookeepingdeptforshortingmemypaycheckonceagain!

Very welcoming and abit of a melting pot. people just seem nicer and don’t mind taking the time with new members like myself…. I do have one gripe with this place , it’s a bad influence on the wallet lol

Been here a long time. And if there were a Like button all of the above would have had it clicked. I was awed by the generosity when my original assistant died. And still am 32 months later.

And a huge thanks to Mr. Admin who has kept it running on the straightish and narrowish. I couldn't have done it. I remember seeing his original post on the Other Place about hosting a budget alternative. I was suspicious but went for a look. And stayed. That was four years, one week and six days ago.