Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Actually, Thorfire has active coupons for a good number of different models on their brand page: https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/9525047011?*encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Thorfire&ref*=w_bl_hsx_s_sp_web_9525047011

I was thinking the same thing. No pen lights yet, but the only use I can see for myself over a 219C BLF-348 is to keep a silver one in the car for an emergency backup light, since it can hold 2x1100mAH NiMH’s with an efficient XP-G2 emitter. May end up getting one just for that use case, but even then, my 2 BLF-348’s are always with me when I’m in the car.

Got a red one, somebody will like it.

Picked up a few red ones. Thanks for the heads up. One for my diddy bag on my 78 CT90.

That is amazing. Great bike

He has another nice bike as well. :slight_smile:

Ummm, “diddy”? As in, The Puff?

The Sofirn Q8 is scheduled to be in a Lightening Deal starting at 03:10 AM EST, tomorrow Oct 19 Dec 19. The current price is $60.99. During the last Lightening Deal on Oct 28, the sale price was $42.44.

Update: Corrected the sale date. Thanks.

A minor correction and a question. The deal starts tomorrow DEC 19 I am guessing. The question, I won’t be up at 3am EST, nor will I for several hours after. Any idea how long the lightning deal will last?

It seems a lot of them run for 4 or 5 hours or until a certain quantity is met.

Just recieved the e05 flashlight. Now I see why you guys have multiples.

This is very tempting as I have the original Q8. Got a few hours to think about it now.

If anyone stays up for the sofirn Q8 lightning deal, then head on over to this thread afterwards.

Very true teacher. I did a review of this light. So impressed I bought 4 more. But at regular price though. No problem. Quite happy.

^ …. I’m very happy with mine to mmalive, it’s a great light. I got several myself. :wink:

I liked your review too. :+1:

just ordered the Q8. thanks for the heads up

The Q8 deal wasn’t even alive for an hour before they cancelled it. Only 20% of the deal was claimed before they ended it. I wonder if they cancelled it because of the promo in the above link, which would have brought it down to about $21. I was ready to pull the trigger and the deal disappeared. :cry:

Many thanks teacher. BTW, great screen name. Why did I not think of that? DUH? HA HA. Thanks again.

Your welcome mmalive. :+1: Thanks, I picked that screen name for the first forum I joined about 20 years ago . I barely knew how to turn a computer on then. :smiley:

A guy I worked with showed me the very basics & I learned the rest through trial & error. I used a computer he had at work to “practice”… he told me to have at it, I couldn’t tear it up. :smiley: … He regretted making that statement on more than one occasion…. :person_facepalming:

But he survived, the computer barely survived, & I slowly got the hang of it. :+1:

Anyway… the screen name stuck… :wink:

I had a feeling someone had forgotten that had entered it in the lightning deal while the promotion was active.
If I could have just stayed up one more hour :money_mouth_face: I just couldn’t do it though so I posted the link and crashed.
I’m sure a few got a good deal on a Q8 before the cat was out of the bag. :+1: