Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Hey, for 11bux I’ll give ’em a shot, tnx!

’Though now I got wired earmuffs, wireless earmuffs, wired earplugs, and now these wireless earplugs. Yie!

I don't need the wireless earbuds, but I bought them anyway.

If I don't like them, I'll give them to a family member.

I hope they have enough bass.

It’s basically a power bank that lets you recharge the ear buds. I read some reviews and they are supposed to be pretty nice

On most of the Headphones/Stereo things I own —- They get much better after 80-100 hrs use —— I usually just let them play on their own till they straighten out

Didn’t need them. Bought them anyway…

Sigh. I didn’t need them but ordered them anyway.

Got a pair myself under 11 bucks they’ll be here tomorrow.

Bought a pair because never had noise cancelling headphones, will be good for noisy lawnmower hopefully.
Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, what the hell. I’ll try them for mowing.

I don’t believe these are actually noise cancelling earphones, although they may block some of the outside noise just by means of physically blocking your ear canals.

They just have a noise cancelling mic for making phone calls.

ReviewMeta says all 31 reviews for the earbuds are unnatural, but I still think they're worth a gamble for less than 10 bucks.

Yup. Fakespot gives them an F grade as well.

Still, if I didn’t already own a nice set of wireless earbuds, I probably would have tried these.

To me, the biggest factor with earbuds is good fit and comfort. Doesn’t matter how good the sound quality may be, if you can’t get them to fit your ears properly and make a good seal in your ear canal, it’s all for nothing.

And that’s how I ended up buying Bezos his infinity pool…

Since when on this Forum has The Need ever affected our purchases ——Want always overrides the Need

I bought them even though I have always felt people walking around without being able to hear whats going on around them was dangerous. I do wear ear muffs when I mow but I can still hear my surroundings slightly so maybe I will gift these.

You have nothing to worry about. Don’t expect these earbuds to completely eliminate outside noise.

I posted this deal on Head-Fi, and no one seems to be interested because the reviews are fake.

I think for the price it might be worth it, which is why I bought a pair.

EDIT #1:

I chickened out and cancelled my order.

I think I will research wireless earbuds/IEM's and maybe get something with a lot of bass because that's what I like.

EDIT #2:

I think I'll stick to wired IEM's and over ear headphones.

Hopefully we get a few honest reviews in the next couple days.

I'm an audiophile. It'll be scathing if they suck.

You want to talk about Fake Reviews — When I fooled with High End Audio —cable manufacturers were all about fake reviews —— Some of the most expensive gear I’ve ever heard was some of the worst — Levinson and Wilson—well if you like your music clinical soundings

In the El Cheapo bluetooth headphones I’ve tried —these work pretty well (close to my high end Bose over the ear that my wife wasted a ton of money on)

https://www.vipon.com/product/6934908

In the end it’s all about what you like —- I had to spend a ton of money to figure out I like Old Stuff — 59 model EV4 speakers with a pair of 845 SET amps

Just like Flashlights — I have a BUNCH of lights — but in the end I only really like about 10 of them