Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

First off 300w isn’t very much power —that being said if your electronics have wal wart type power supply I don’t see a problem — One problem I see is the wires and the DC plug on this unit might not handle 25-30 amps continuous use

I would like to have heard the argument going on at the desk lamp company over the wisdom of selling and shipping lamps out at a loss vs market exposure and positive reviews. :smiley:

Sorry 'bout that folks.....Mine got cancelled too.

The driver turned out to be different. Stock driver has a switch on one side, spring on the other - Quadrupel’s driver doesn’t have the spring - spring was on a separate PCB with the old classic Boruit style headlamps — oh well.

D25 style on top. Few style changes, and the threads don’t match:

So on the outside, very similar, but the inside - they combined the USB charge circuit with the LED driver on one PCB where before they were separate.

[/quote]

Instead of doing all that work , would not it have been easier to take the light off the headband and replace it with one to your liking ?

Deburr party for $8.

https://www.amazon.com/SATA-Deburring-Heavy-Duty-Spring-Loaded-Ergonomic/dp/B07V1ZRZ3Q

Not sure I understand. There was no work involved on this light, and these single 18650 single/dual running Anduril 2 with a nice warm LED with preferred optics doesn't exist unless modded.

No problem!

It's not your fault--you were just sharing what looked like a great deal.

I don’t know anything about these, but I paid $9.54 after coupon and promotion. 4 lights with 18650 batteries and rechargable

https://www.vipon.com/product/8448432?sl=5fda51ac865b326110c1bc85d14eaa36

That's a lot of flashlights and 18650 cells for less than $10!

I don’t see where it says cells are included.

If you look in the Q&A section, someone asks if batteries are included and the answer is yes

Check the Amazon page.

It says "It uses a 2000 mA large-capacity 18650 lithium-ion battery" and below it says "1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)."

Anyone who missed out, another lamp for 10bux…

Clamp-on design, just the basics, but ww/nw/cw and stepless dimming and sleep-timer, too.

Code says it’ll expire soon for the day, dunno if it’ll be renewed as a different one or what, but try ISGL8IYU just in case.

https://www.myvipon.com/product/8507454-Clip-Desk-Color-LED-10W-Book-amazon-coupons

I looked at a bunch of LED desk lamps on Amazon today, but I'm not looking for a clip on lamp.

Seems pretty decent, so it might be a great deal for someone else.

Coupon stacking doesn’t seem to be working like it did before, they have added a feature to prevent people getting near free items by setting a max discount %, but I found that if I first applied the vipon coupon at checkout, then exit check out, delete item from cart and then re-add the item but now with the “save extra xx%” checked, it would still stack. But it’s been a long time since I came across a crazy good deal.

Every now and then you can get a great deal but most of the time no double hits —- might be a good thing though—keeps me from buying things just because

Everbeam E90

$12

Looks a bit nicer construction than the Nicron N7 and it’s currently cheaper.

And in a pinch, it can block the Suez Canal!

Ordered, just because I have several new 14500 and Eneloops.

…only when it’s got that right angle :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I need one of these…