Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

what’s the difference between the 4k and 6k?

I think 4K and 6K refer to 4000K and 6000K, which are color temperatures. :+1:

It’s referring to how much yellow or blue color will be apparent in the white light from the leds.
The lower the kelvin temperature, the warmer ( more yellow) the light color.

Here’s a video I found with a quick explanation:

Thanks. Found in their Product Description about 4000k and 6000k so I suppose the 4k and and 6k product id correspond. However, when click into their video, it was comparing the tint between 4000k and 6500k.

Regardless, is it 6000k or 6500k at 90CRI? that must be the whitest 90CRI I have come across.

The reviews I’ve read have reported that the ts10 6k actually tests out to be 5700k.

I usually dislike color temperature that high, but these LEDs are quite pleasant.

I don’t think you could go wrong with either choice. The 4k is prettier, but the 6k has a brighter appearance.

Looks like these are on sale again…
Over-ear Bluetooth headphones for $34.99
Comes in four colors.
https://www.myvipon.com/product/10047714-ANC-Headphones-Hybrid-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-amazon-coupons
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVYLNMCW

Of what I have for comparison, the Mpow H12 model was half the price with the coupon+promotion and I ordered & have the Eonome now. The audio seems to be a little more spacious with the bass seemingly deeper. But, the noise canceling seems to generate a white noise tone v’s just silence.

$11.89 - Brynnl-S11

A decent clone of Rovyvon, fairly easy to led swap.

1 Thank

Wuben x2 20% off with coupon

1 Thank

Early Christmas shopping. Thx!

slmjim

12x25 compact binoculars - Good reviews _ $30 w/coupon here

Ankbit E500 Bluetooth Over-Ear headphones for $33
https://www.myvipon.com/product/10148332-Ankbit-E500-Active-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-amazon-coupons
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJL8PDBP

I have the Ankbit E600 Pro headphones, and they’re fairly nice and quite comfortable.
The E600 Pro have aptX Low Latency technology, and the E500 doesn’t, so if you use your headphones for watching video or playing video games, you’ll want the more expensive E600 Pro headphones instead of these that are on sale.

EDIT:
I got my E600 Pro headphones on eBay for $40 plus tax, so maybe eBay is cheaper than this Amazon deal for the E500 headphones. :thinking:

2 Thanks

Bit of followup… got it yesterday, pretty decent. Definitely worth the 10bux I got it for. As with most things, only time will tell its longevity, but it seems like it’s pretty decent quality.

I’m not about to dunk it to see if it’s truly waterproof, but the nylon shell should at least be water-repellant for light rain. I’m only skeptical because I’ve had “water-repellant” stuff get soaked through in a hard rain.

Decent number of pockets in strategic places, and yeah, the side pockets for water-bottles… good luck.

The strap’s not removable on top, only the bottom can clip to left/right D-rings. Guy in a different thread had removable as a must-have, so that might be important to people.

Anyhoo, just following up…

2 Thanks

Yes. Pretty good for $10. It holds the stuff I need it for. I think I will spray it down with Scotchguard for some additional water repellency. Looking at the zippers and stitching… no way it is water PROOF… Well for more than a few seconds, anyway.

I ordered one too, should get it this weekend. Wonder if it would be worth it to cut the water bottle pouch and sew in something stretchy to expand it

$9.11, how could I pass that up. Thanks LB.

Unbelievable. It was on a lighting deal for even less, but was 1penny short of free shipping, and by the time I found something to put it over… coupon not valid for that variation. Try again, nope. Try again, nope. Nfi WHICH bag(s) were valid for the vipon, but the deal expired. F 'em.

Would’ve been a pretty decent bag even to store meters and crap, being that it’s somewhat padded.

Wish they’d get their shiite together and specify CLEARLY which variations work and which don’t, and not have to wait 'til f’n checkout and applying the coupon to figure it tf out.

Really annoying…

1 Thank

Lighting deal is on for the Acebeam H16 again …

Limited-time deal: ACEBEAM H16 650 High Lumens Rechargeable Led Headlamp, EDC AA Right Angle Flashlight, Pocket Mini Small Flashlight with Clip, 519A 90+ High CRI Led Head Lamp with Headband kit(Neutral White 5000K) https://a.co/d/cSQTwcZ

But didn’t someone have an Acebeam discount code to get it way down into the $12 range?

1 Thank

Yeah, I had to go about that 3 times before I found the bag that the code worked for. It would be nice if they specify.

Next time you need something and don’t hit the free shipping mark just let me know. I’ll order it and have it shipped to your house. I can have as many shipping addresses as I want.

A few weeks ago there was a 30% off coupon (that took the 30% off the orig price of $69,) that stacked on top of a lightning deal that made it $11 and change.

I haven’t seen that deal since, but might happen.