Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Thanks Pete
looks like a nice unit, i ordered one

Thatā€™s a great price for a PD in/out battery bank.

:person_facepalming: Yeah, I should have thought of that, thx guysā€¦still might try to work a little superlube under the mount rings but kinda worried it will wind up in my hair or skinā€¦good output on this light I was comparing it to Skillhunt H03 and it is brighter although SH has bead optic.

Are these the exact same as the Thorfire penlights? I have a TF in silver, but this was so cheap I figured what the hell and ordered one.

Pretty much, the sofirn I just got has more knurling around the tail section where the clip attaches. Other than that pretty cloney.

/\ . What he said. :+1:

Cant resist cheap good lights lol, penlights fit nicely into backpack interior pen loopsā€¦he mumbles trying to justify another flashlight purchase

Iā€™m the same way Blackbeardā€¦. :person_facepalming:
The struggle is very real! . :wink:

WUBEN 1200 Lumens LED Flashlight USB Rechargeable (18650 Battery Included). The $29.99 price is discounted $12 with code 85MZMJ7W.

Thanks Peteā€¦.bought one at 13.99 because I donā€™t know what a 5% clip coupon isā€¦.

There was an additional 5% clip coupon visible right on the product page yesterday. It appears itā€™s no longer there. Still a good deal at 13.99. I just got mine today and can confirm that it can deliver the stated voltages and current, and it can recharge itself using 9V/2A input, which is nice. I havenā€™t yet done a discharge capacity test to compare against my 10,000 mAh Anker. Quality seems fine.

UPDATE: Capacity Test

Omars 10,000 mAh
Measured energy using 1A discharge load: 34,607 mWh
Calculated capacity at 3.7V: 9,613 mAh

Anker PowerCore II Slim 10,000 mAh
Measured energy using 1A discharge load: 33,217 mWh
Calculated capacity at 3.7V: 8,978 mAh

So, this power bank slightly beats my Anker which cost twice as much, and Anker doesnā€™t even have the nice % capacity display.

18650 powered Emergency Road triangle thingy $13.23

Never researched these things so might be cheaper on AE/BG/??

https://www.vipon.com/product/6486944

This deal is back live again ā€”- Also a nice 2.5 magnifying lamp with coupon $19.21

Thanks for the update. :+1:
Glad I got this one, it is supposed to be here Sunday Amazon says.

Thanks for the heads up. Got one.

Never had an Osram based light nor a Wuben. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Thank you!

theres also a 5% coupon on the Wubenā€™s page, total is $16.49, I think thats lowest Iā€™ve seen it, been on Lightning deal many times but usually for $20. I did check out a few reviews on youtube a few weeks ago, only major complaints were body is very smooth/slippery, and usb cover not so good

Snagged one. Many Thanks.

Got mine today. Itā€™s better than I expected. Cool white, but no goofy tint, just white. And the information I saw made me think you had to cycle through strobe to go through the different light levels, but you donā€™t. Strobe is accessed by quick double tap. Mine came with a nearly full battery at 4.17V.

Just ordered wuben. Thanks for the promo code