AMUTORCH's promotion started!!! Savings up to 33% off. Available at Sep.25th-30th.

XT60 Please

I hope I’m not too late but if someone asked me, I would not say no to an X60.

Love the E3S,seem a very small and powerfull edc :open_mouth:

Agreed on pricing. Also agreed on color - Amutorch has Awesome Colors for their EDC"s, please make some of your thrower models in at least two of those great colors! (I vote for red and blue options, or orange and blue options! Im thinking of the colors i have seen the E3s in) :)) Could you imagine an orange or an all RED xt60. xt45, or SD5 !!

I’d go for the nichia E3. 30% off would be great.
Thanks.

That's exactly what I want.

That's exactly what I want

E4 with a discount. Thanks AMUTORCH

I wanna E3/ maybe a 30% discount

E4 and the huuuge :sunglasses: discount.

E3S !!

XT65 with 30% discount, would be a great deal!

Thanks for the GAW, AMUTORCH! :+1: :beer:

XT 60 with SBT90 and anything above 30 percent off is a wonderful discount :slight_smile:

I don’t own any fancy flashlight like this, I only found this place when searching for information about good flashlights on the internet.
Looked at the website and the XT35 seems nice and a little discount would be nice of course. Maybe 5-10% if possible.
I think the cat will see that I’m looking for him when I go out in the evening with a flashlight like that. :slight_smile:

E3S looks nice :slight_smile:

Amutorch XT40, with… 40% discount :innocent: :partying_face:

ax2 at 40%

I think the XT60 would be endearing. To match, a 60% discount would make it much more so, but I don’t think that would be possible, but I can still hope. :laughing:

Mid-Autumn Festival has already come and gone. But still no announcement of the BIG DISCOUNT determined by BLFers.

Maybe we will have to wait until 1 October — the National Day of China ! :smiling_imp: