(AMZ US) $38.49 for Sofirn SP36 BLF Anduril Quantity Limited===END

Slightly warmer, less bright, better color rendering.

The sale is on AMZ US. AMZ US is not allowed to poach on the territory of AMZ CA.

I would welcome an EU or global (shipped from China) deal on this.

Oh, Tracy, Tracy, Tracy…

Should Sofirn and I just get a joint checking-account or something?

I wasn’t really interested in the ‘36, given all the Q8s, a DC7, etc., that I’ve got, but when I saw it had ’351s under the hood, I just had to get one. Another big honkin’ light for me to play with…

Anyway, thanks! Looks like a nice one!

Well, ordered one on impulse, cancled one on wisdom and went back and ordered it on impulse! Coupon was still good. Will have to open it up and flash latest FW on it, may change the led color on the switch.

’351s? Really nice.

I’ve only got one type of light that runs ’351s, WK30s, and they’re a really nice creamy white. Kinda remind me of the MT-G2 in terms of CT and tint.

You won’t be disappointed. Probably get a bit spoiled after that, too.

Lightbringer… I installed an LH351D in my FW1A and really like it.

I actually bought a bunch of ’Ds and ’Bs from AEDe, but haven’t reflowed any yet to be able to use them.

I was going to use them in my refit of a brass’n’glass “hurricane lantern” that uses a stack of Angry Blue™ LEDs (why, oh why…), but opted for 2700K LEDs instead for a more candle-like appearance.

Not that I finished it, but… :weary:

Me too. Thanks for the deal like I needed another flashlight like a hole in the head. Sound like my father. :money_mouth_face:

Sigh…. I ordered one, thanks for the code. This makes my 7th light in less than a month.

Slacker… :wink:

Instinct took over - I’m such a sucker for a deal on a nice light. Too bad - I still need to get one or two SP36S for gifts…

Thanks!

Just grabbed one. I tried the code and was surprised it was still good . Could not resist. I would think they would go fast at that price with those nice 351s in it. Haven’t seen many lights with them. Thanks for the deal :smiley: , and my Ccard company thanks you too. :money_mouth_face:

It is these shipping & sales site/location issues that always piss me off when it comes to deal buys… :rage:

To be fair… it would be more but I’m waiting for the lt1, a copper c8, a red c01, the u4 Charger, and I already know some good sales are coming. Most of them haven’t even been delivered yet and my wife said “how many flashlights do we need.”

First started with SC31B… Now SP36 Auduril…

Sofirn, if you are reading this. It’s very discouraging for the rest of the world to buy another Sofirn light.

I’m serious about this…

How many Amazons are there?

For your next deal, bring back the SC31 deal you just ran. Seems to be pretty popular. Great gift light.

I want a deal on the new IF25.

To many.