Anduril 2 feature change suggestions

great idea!, I also hate 5C momentary, thanks for pointing out it is not active in Simple Mode.

1 Thank

Actually, I always modify my simple mode in such a way that it does what advanced mode does - brightnesses and steps and ramps and turbo behavior and such stuff. So I actually have a simple mode which is like advanced mode, with a few exceptions - and one exception is that momentary and all the blinky stuff is not there. Wonderful. :grinning: Some things are a bit different in simple mode, like Bat Check blinks only once, which is fine - and, of course, for programming, I sometimes have to go to advanced mode.

2 Thanks

Just watch out, as with Extended Simple UI, there will still be Momentary Strobe Mode:

Then again, ToyKeeper has removed strobe/mood mode access from Extended Simple UI, so this should be history with the next Anduril 2 release.

3 Thanks

wow, I learned something new… you are correct, my D3AA has Momentary Strobe in Simple mode

good…

and in Advanced, it will be good when blinkies have thermal step down :wink:

and it would be good if Strobe does not use Turbo, when Turbo is disabled from the ramping outputs.

2 Thanks