Anduril ... 2?

Only momentary turbo via 3H.

I understand. Thank you. And I know the workaround with turbo only after top of ramp. I just didnā€™t know if there was a way to click to ceiling then click to turbo easily.

On Luxā€™s diagram for A2, it looks like there is a ā€œ2Hā€ involved somewhere for turbo? Is that true?

2H from OFF for momentary turbo. If you want turbo with 2C you have to reflash unfortunately.

Ok cool, thanks thefreeman and Sammy

I donā€t know if this was asked before, butā€¦

Is there a way to set the second brightness in lockout to a particular settingwhile the memori is set to moonlight ?
i like keeping memory in moonlight so i dont lose night sicht when i forget to do 4H when unlocking at night.

With Anduril2, your base moonlight is your lowest ramp setting(between smooth and stepped ramp), and click-hold moonlight is the lowest mode of the other ramp. So set your stepped ramp to have a higher moonlight level and youā€™ll have access to two different brightnesses when locked out. Holding will bring you to the lowest of the bottom of the two ramps, and click hold will bring you to the brighter bottom of the other ramp mode.

yes this i know this from anduril 1, and i do have the bothem of the stepped ramp set to 20 on my anduril 2 FWAA.
but what i noticed in anduril 2, whatever i set fixed memory to, that becomes the second momentary mode in lockout, so sins i like my fixed memory on moonlight, i get 2 moonlight modes on 1H and 2H

Anduril 2 takes the higher moonlight of the two ramps and allocates that for 2H I believe. If you set your smooth rampā€™s moonlight higher than that of your stepped rampā€™s then 2H would go to your smooth rampā€™s moonlight unless Iā€™m wrong.

Manual memory overrides the higher level in lockout. Thereā€™s no way to prevent it except by firmware changes.

Oh that is awesome! Because iset my ramp floor to 1/150 and my stepped floor to 10/150 usually. Really cool to have the option in lockout, which I use all the time. Th aka for the info.

One thing I notice, is whenever I take it out of lockout (4c), the light comes on at like 30/150 or so brightness. Is there a setting to change that?

Itā€™s either memory (last used brightness) or manual memory (refer to the manual for details).

yes thats what i notised, it kind of sux. but i can live with it :wink:
Overall Anduril 2 is a great improvement,i wil probably end up flashing my first gen fw3a to Anduril 2.

Maybe TK can add an extra 10H config option to the lockout for setting level 1 and 2 momentary ? :innocent:

Iā€™m lazy.
Interested in An-2.
But I don;t immediately see a list of its changes from An-1.

Also, what lights is it in?
I like the FW3A, would consider an An-2 version if it was out there.
Or FW1x.

No way am I going to flash anything, and I pretty much code and flash chips for a living.

thx
wle

Does anyone know how moonlight from offā€™s brightness is set? I have a curious case where my stepped modeā€™s press and hold from off (normally moonlight) actually starts at half way up the ramp and immediately gets brighter.

This is curious because if I let go of moonlight, I can them ramp down to the actual moonlight in stepped mode. Itā€™s like my stepped modeā€™s press and hold from off starts at a manual memory level and immediately ramps up without a pause. I donā€™t even have a manual memory level set up though.

My smooth ramping modeā€™s moonlight is completely normal though. (Press and hold from off starts at moonlight, waits a moment, then ramps up)

Edit: I deleted a few lines in ramp mode.c when I was trying to do something else but adding them back in had fixed it.

Maybe you changed your stepped rampā€™s floor level to 1 or 2 and you have emitters that donā€™t light up at that low voltage (or light up slowly). When the emitters are hot they might be even more prone to this effect as the forward voltage (Vf) of diodes is often affected by temperature. This happens for example on noctigon/emisar lights with the 5A and 7.5A drivers at levels 1 and 2 (and they ship with level 3 as floor by default because of this).

see top the first post for change list
the FWAA has An-2
also Fireflies E12r

Hi Lux, this is a very nice diagram and thank you for nice work.
I think you can add one more function on diagram. From ON. 4C (LOCK)
Cheers

Looks like itā€™s on there already (upper right corner).

As Iā€™m too lazy to sift through 30+ pages, can someone please explain the purpose/function of ā€œvoltage calibrationā€? Ty.