Another CPF immigrant...

Hi Hal welcome to BLF the New World Order in flashlight freedom, enjoy your stay here or don't it's your choice, see how cool is that.

Hi Hal

"Welcome to the forum of Common Sense."

I think that should be the BLF saying!

And welcome to the forum HAL I think this is a pretty good bunch of people here, even the idiots who don't think exactly the same as me :)

Welcome!

Wow thanks guys!

I had 3 D cell 8 led showerhead that I still consider great, with it’s runtime being over a week. The light that introduced me to the online community about 6 years ago, was a 3xaaa 0.5w chinese light that I paid way too much for at the time. After taking it apart I googled a name I found on the 20mm star that it had. From there I found CPF and fell down the rabbit hole.

Welcome to BLF Hal, You'll love it here.

Hi guys, sorry to hijack the thread but I'm new here as well. Although I don't post at CPF, I have read many of the threads and there seems to be alot of know-it-alls over there.

Everyone seems nice and friendly here, and that's what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Welcome HAL and jd22055

Good to have you both here.

Have fun, I do.

Welcome HAL! I'm new here too, and it is like home, there's a very nice atmosphere

Now that I read your first post, and stevetexas's post, I'm thinking that CPF is like one of those false religions that only want to make money from their followers (and then they get caught by FBI or something). I think that if CPF remains like this, it won't last for much long...

Doesn't all the profit go to that sasha admin, or greta, or whatever the heck her name is?

Welcome to BLF. I too was on CPF and just did not fit in. You see I am legally blind and over there I was not treated well. Here however folks accept me and try to help me find lighting solutions that work for me and my different uses. I do not have the money to buy a $150 light, so when you ask about a budget light of CPF....well you get put down for it. That is not right, some folks can not afford a BMW. LOL :)

Yep Its funny to see people donate so much money to cpf, as if that money is going to the community. I have no problem with admin making good money from the site, but it just becomes a joke when in return she doesn't even back up site data... even after all those donations ...

Tervetuloa and welcome to BLF HAL and jd!

You should soon receive a friendly "Aloha!" from fishinfool ;)

Welcome and we all hope you enjoy your stay here......dont worry this is not like the other site mentioned, i am still a member there but just browse around now and stay mostly on this site.