Any good 4 AA lights out there? Bought SP-11 thanks!

Sofirn’s current shipping service is definitely a step above most everything coming out of China! My last order with them also shipped in 2-3 weeks.
(Meanwhile, I just got an AliExpress order that was shipped in June. Ah, Singapore Post…)

I’m hoping to have some of those Osram CSLNM1.TGs on copper stars soon. None of the bezels on mine were glued on. I’m curious how they’d perform in them. The reflector in these are larger than the average 18650 light so it leads me to think they’ll perform pretty well. Especially considering they’re driving the current LED pretty close to 2 amps.

Wish someone would bring out a 4aa like the Manker MC13 and Acebeam L17 which use lithium. I really like the narrow beam they put out.

Uhh, I did.

My TK4As throw very nicely.

How did you modify it?

arow55, the bezel screws off by hand if it isn’t glued on. That exposes the star for an easy replace. Here’s what’s inside.

Didn’t. Stock (big) reflector does it.

XP-L, I think, so it’s not as throwy as it could be, but even so its a bit too throwy for my (general purpose) usage. I’d’ve actually preferred a bit floodier.

Consider that it’s pretty much got a C8-sized reflector.