Any info about UniqueFire UF-T20?

Anyone want to provide beam shots, most importantly focused for throw? 8)

Measured100 feet:
Flood

Spot

Beam led

Thanks Manny!

Beam pattern looks pretty clean at 100 feet.

I just might pick one of these up regardless of whether I replace the driver or not.

I just sent mine to E1320 to have 5 modes gettin rid of strobe adding 1lumen hi mid low and turbo at 3.5 amps ….It’s a nice torch ….

Is this light regulated?
Is the aspheric lense bigger then what’s on the Yezl T9?
I have a T9 and love it but I think it’s direct drive. Not a fan of direct drive.

some people say-it has plastic len,some,it has a glass len…iam confused…i must order,then i will compare with the original…

I just got mine today,and the light is really robust and totally worth buying.I can say for sure the lens is plastic because I scratched it a little with a screwdriver.My example pulls 1.7a and is pretty bright for what it is.Unfortunately that was not good enough for me and I pulled it apart and ripped out the driver.The pill seemed decent but upon pulling the driver,I saw lots of hollow space there.I used arctic silver to pot the pill and put in a nanjg 105c 3.04a driver(3 mode no strobe)and wow!really kicks arse now.Full flood on this is amazing and throw is great too,I will post pics soon.The pill looks like a c8 pill and I don't have one anymore to compare to,maybe someone can match sizes and pills can be made to try different leds in this light making changes easy.I also ditched the plastic centering stator and I will paint the pill flat black to cut down on the beam artifacts.I hope that's useful to anyone interested in this flashlight.

wow thats pretty bright at 100 feet. that only looks like 50 feet though. but since you said its measured then thats crazy.

hey darcangel, how much it cost to replace the driver. is that hard to do. was there a huge difference in brightess throw, and flood afterwards?

Driver is $7 from illumination supply and since I don't have a working lux meter,I surmise the gain is 30% by eye.Both flood and throw are better,overall it's worth the time to do this mod.Be warned,the light gets hotter with this mod.I think if the pill was a c8 size and someone can confirm,I would use different drivers/emitters to experiment a little.

everylight that i have assembled, i was not able to put it back together hahaha. luckily they have all been cheap lights, except my skyray king.

i rather not trust myself with this mod. would you like to sell your light haha. pm me if you like

PM sent.

edit,double post

Mine is coming after a E1320 mod and these are his comments after modding:

Manny I got your light done this morning and this thing is fucken ridicules. I have never seen a light throw so far. So thanks a lot, now I have to buy one to mount on my scoped rifle because it smokes the aspherical I have on there now. It actually out throws any light have built or had in my hand for that matter what a beast of a light. You have a 5 mode XRE that pulls 2.8 amps in turbo mode 1.4 in high and has a .002 1 lumen low.

Is the UF T20 regulated?

Wowzers!!! Cant wait to hear your take on the light!!!

Guess I better go and direct drive my small sun c10 to see how it does… off to the work bench!

edit - done with the mod installed an east-092 5 mode that a very helpful BLF’er sent me some of his extras. before was pulling 1.2a now pulling 1.62a on high and looks brighter will know when it gets dark!

Mine will be delivered tomorrow 8.20.12 !

I got my UF-20 today, compared it to my Yetz T9 using new of the same 18650s.
The UF20 has narrower hotspot but it’s brighter, the T9 is much wider but as you probably already new it’s slightly dimmer.
Throw, I could not tell which threw further. The T9 had tighter hotspot but I couldn’t tell if it was brighter. I no longer have lux meter so for this reason I have to use my eyes which are not the most accurate. I do wonder if it’s regulated.

Uploaded a video on YouTube……….
Under my signature block there is a link to my Channel under my light collection…….
http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Thanks for watching !

>>>>>…. http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Link doesn’t work. Takes me to MY videos, which aren’t your videos. :wink:

Maybe this: