Any info about UniqueFire UF-T20?

so the t9 has a wider spill on flood mode, but in zoom mode, the t9 has a tighter hotspot?
sounds like the uf t20 is not much of an upgrade if any at all vs the t9 huh?

Not necessarily. The T9 has some advantages. The head can extend much further out then the UF-20 can focusing the light more. The T9 has a dimmer flood but much wider. When I brought them outside to test throw the UF-20 seemed much larger but just as bright as the Smaller T9 hotspot which was a bit dimmer. I have to bring out tonight and shine em again. The lense is bigger on the UF-20 and I love the clicky, the T9 has a electronics switch and my finger wants to click it so bad. I like the simple UI on the TF20 and hate that the T9 doesn’t have a click like this or a simple UI. I can find my mod much faster. Low/High/Strobe(i never cared for any strobe modes).

Ok, I just lit them up. I wanna say that the UF20 appears to have higher lux in throw then the T9 both extended out all the way. I am thinking I like the UF20 better.

The UF-T20 is a great light for $21.00 …… Nice little thrower ……

It beat out my yetz t9s for sure even in throw

I received my UF-T20 today from the Wallbuys Christmas sale.

First thing I did? Tore it apart and dropped in a NW XP-G2 (5000k). I left the stock driver as it was pulling around 1.95A. Pulls the same with the xp-g2!

Throws a much more intense spot in throw setting, and the flood is almost as bright but in a much much nicer tint!

This is one of my favorite mods that I have ever done!! Can’t wait for night time:D

sweet mizjif
post how it does in the dark! :bigsmile:

Will do! I also need a lux meter now! Fasttech doesn’t have any :frowning:

please,dont you have any beamshots with this xpg mod?
thanks a lot.:slight_smile:

We all need a lux meter at a good price and good quality!

edit

Wow that got my interest definitely. I was thinking about purchasing a UniqueFire UF-T20, but those mods that E1320 did got me more interested. How much would he charge to mod another one ? :bigsmile:

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but is the pill on this light for 17mm drivers?

yes, 17mm, and it is brass, it comes with a 16mm board but it takes 20mm stars as well (to answer a question in another thread

I’ll probably get one soon.
What is keeping me is the appearance. I like lights like the SK-58 and the Yezl T9 that look and feel like a piece of NC sculpture. This one looks like the structural parts came from a plumbing supply store.

Just a heads up,I recently got one from fleabay and a US seller and it seems they have changed.The t20’s finish is crap glossy paint like anno and my lens is horrible.This new type also has a white paper ring around the emitter,further screwing up the beam.Does anyone know if the wallbuys ones are the “old style”? I was working on one for a project,and this is a huge setback.I also saw that Dealextreme sells 38mm lenses by themselves and stocks them in the US warehouse.I think this might be my only option.

I received a "good" original one from WB three weeks ago for $17.50.

Ok. I pulled the PayPal trigger.

Ive modded around 50 of these for resale (3A Qlite + dedome xpg2 on sinkpad). So far WB has had most consistent supply of the high quality originals (good ano, brass pill, glass aspheric, nice finish). I just received 5 more a few days ago and they remain as expected.

Good to know thanks.I think I'll get some from Wallbuys then.

Good. I ordered from them.