any MMA fans out there?? (UFC)

I never saw a two pointer either. Who knows how it would have gone without the nutkicks though.

watching the slow motion replay, every time Bruce Leroy kicked, Figuero would squat down (never seen this defense before, most people check kicks). Combine this with the southpaw/orthodox stances and Leroy being significantly taller and it was a recipe for swollen testes.

I don't often disagree with Herb Deans decisions, but on this I think 2 points was too much. Maybe 1 point.

+1 on the Poirier submission.

That head kick by Thompson was pretty amazing!

agreed..badass ko..

herman looking impressive in his last few fights..another great sub..

Not sure if the knockout or the celebratory spinning flip was more impressive...

Pierce, PLEASE make Koscheck go to sleep!

*it's ok to hope for the improbable

yeah agreed..hate Kos..glad GSP shut his eye hole for a year..even though I hate to wish harm on anyone..

one more round Pierce, you can do it!

Pierce def lost it..no power in the hands and takedowns were subpar...

wow split was not expected!!! lol

I follow it on the internet at MMAFighting.com Their judges get it wrong ALL the time! They gave the 1st two rounds to Pierce and the last to Koscheck. That in itself is a clear indication to me that Josh was going to get the decision! Are you watching these live? Did Josh win it?

I can still hope for Condit...

Just got back to the dvr. That submission was great. He had everything.

firstrowsports

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...IT IS TIIIIMMMEEE!!!!!!!

just circle condit....circle all the time...circle circle circle..throw..

2 rnds all you have to do is circle out...diaz cant do what he does when you just get out of there..

wow...good job condit...

sweetness