Anyone has the tank E09?

Focalprice doesnt belong to the RECOMMENDED sellers but thanks for the heads up.

good question, maybe someone else knows? i dont have the olight i3, sorry. in any case my attitude is, for the price of 1 itp a3 (or olight i3) i would prefer to buy 2 copies of the tank e09. i really dont like the keyring attachment on the olight i3.

i dont buy things which i dont like how about you? ;)

hehe, same. I have to grab one of those tank's one of these days from a reputable seller. I have had some probs in the past with focal sending me incorrect items, I just thought I would mention as general information or for someone who has good luck with focal.

the Tank007 Co. informed me about the recent production of the V3 and that the body tubes indeed host all sorts of Protected 10440's comfortably. so there we have it: the V3 is finally produced!!

these days i am trying to figure out where i ..etc..

you know what?? -- simply stay tuna ;) more updates to come, i am sure.

Great!!!!! I need more info about the V3!!! Any changes in the electronics or in the led?

the main and only difference seems to be the prolongation of the body tube (battery compartment), sorry to disappoint!!

The LED is 100% definitely XP-E R3 (and not XP-E R2 like in the V1).

Yeaahhh!!!!!!!

I received today one of the two E09 I ordered in gray gunmetal color!!!

This time the shipping has been better than usual. I received it in 11 natural days since it was shipped.

About the light. I really really really really love this light in this color. This color makes this light more "luxurious". The anodizing, at least at first sight has impressed me. With this color, it has not the look of "cheap light" the E09 in black has. It can compete with my itp A3 in natural gray talking about "aesthetics".... Oh my god. Glad I ordered 2...

It is 3 mode, no changes in electronics, same output.... It is V2. It came with orings and keychain.

Congrats!! Lovely to hear the great news :D

exactly the same output? the light should be a tad brighter than the older E09's. Anyway, do all kinds of AAA batteries fit with regard to cell thickness: Alkalines, NiMH's, etc?

post some photos if you can!! Dinodirect is fast now!!!

I will take and upload photos later if the time permits.

Meanwhile, no problems fitting these batts:

- alkaline AAA

- NiMh AAA

- UNprotected 10440 (sorry, I currently dont have PROtected 10440)

No problems nor with the lenght nor with the width.

Confirmed again, same output than my old black V1 and my old black V2. I didnt espected more output...

Also no problems using 10440. You still can use AAA after using 10440.

Thanks for the info!!

Yes, please show off your beautiful new torch if you can when time permits.

No big deal with the minimally higher output of XP-E R3 emitter (in the current production batches and DD black stock). My problem is to get hold of the V3.. (am working on it!!)

Some photos. Sorry for the quality (mobile phone camera + bad ilumination conditions)

Contents (flashlight, orings, keychan, tin box)

Trying to "catch" difference in color from the old V1 black e09

The same, pointing with a flashlight (sorry, bad ilumination)

Sorry this is the best I can do with no much time...

PS: This is the first photo of a gray gunmetal E09 here at BLF????

Hobbyfotograaf was the first to own the E09 (black, V1).

kreisler was the first to post a noteworthy E09 review on the WWW.

fran82 is the first to show off user-taken photos of the gunmetal cannongray E09!

afaik the E09 V3 has already been shipped out to (certain) customers but none is on my way yet. Thanks for the photos fran!! They seem to look even better than Zebralight and Spark 8)

I like it´s color more than the natural gray of my itp A3. However, I prefer the desing, quality, weight, size and of course electronics of the itp (more efficient despite less output)

That gray version looks awesome. Makes me wanna buy another one.

I almost bought a second gray one the day after I bought my first. But I figure I’ll wait. I don’t understand why DD has the gray one cheaper. I thought maybe it was only 1 mode or didn’t come in a tin like the black one. But better not to question DD pricing and just enjoy it.

All the Chinese dealers have been shipping faster. I think they mail on standby and there has been more room available.

The E09 is so bright on a NiMH that I don’t really see any point using a li-ion.

+1 … Yes ,I use 10440 cells only when I have no NiMh cell available (i.e. all nimh discharged)

Kreisler, you’ll have to let us know which vendors get the V3.

Do you guys know if it (V3) will come in gray?

sure sure will let you guys know, all info and details no prob. these days it’s a little difficult to get hold of the Tank007 Co. staff because all of them are busy with preps for the trade fair visit in Southern Gemany.

www.outdoor-show.de

I have received my second unit of the gun gray E09

What? Is this the V3?

The V1 had 1 hole for keychain.
The V2 had 2 holes for keychan.

This has 4 holes for keychain and the battery tube is longer………

Is this the V3???

The other gungray I have has only 2 holes…………

serial number please, or comparison photo? ;)

( and does your Protected Trustfire fit?? )

Btw, the colored models are also produced/available in V3.