Anyone has the tank E09?

wow thanks!

I finally ordered another....

One final question: So finally it has more lumens output and throws more than the itp A3? Even with a less wider reflector? the deep of the reflector seems the same...

Oh! sorry One more final question:

Difference in output with 10440 over nimh?

i confirm, yes, that it has more output (lumens) and throw than the iTP A3 (XP-G R5). It also surpasses my Klarus MiX6 in performance, easily. I would have never thought of the A3 to be greenish.. but in comparison the A3 looks greenish lol!

The Tank compares more to the very bright and throwy Lumintop Worm Alu (XP-E R3), about the same nice tint. The Tank is a little brighter (but noticeable!) and also has a bigger hotspot -- clearly more light output than Worm, A3, or Klarus. So the stated 120lm could well be true!!

Ah.. actually i need to redo all comparisons again with fresh batteries.

10440's: neither my protected nor my unprotected 10440's have arrived yet (both grey Ultrafires from DX).

I will begin to write a Tank review later today.. :)

Hmm maybe this can replace my ITP A3 Eos.

Thanks kreisler, do a review. I will appreciate it until it arrive....... buaaaaa

btw, the threads of the Worm, the A3, and the E09 are the same, mechanically. So you can exchange the heads with each other. However, since the E09 threads are longer, you can screw the Worm & A3 heads on the E09 body and it will flash.

The E09 head on the A3 or Worm body wont flash because of the missing contact/connection at the head.

I am getting more and more convinced by the day to get a Lumintop worm aaa!! Is this light regulated?

The Worm? it is current regulated, no PWM. see selfbuilt's review.

but hold on. you should care about such things. the iTP A3 has horrible regulation plus PWM but everyone is happy with it.

the Tank supports Protected 10440's and has three modes and mode memory!!

Yeah, I know. You made me aware of the lumintop worm in a cpf thread I made. I HATE PWM and UNREGUALTED lights and try to avoid them like the plague unless it is dirt cheap...I do not plan to run my lights on anything else than AA/AAA. So, if the tank is current regulated, even with PWM, i'd take it because of the 3 modes. Else, the lumintop worm takes the cake home.

or do it like a real kreisler: get the worm SS, the worm Alu, and the Tank 9.

haha

( i cant confirm that the Tank 9 has PWM. the website says current regulated.. )

my order arrived today 5 EO9s 4 are working OK but need a good clean threads are all gritty and one is DOA

it gave a brief flash when screwing to head no but nothing when turned on

i tried all the usual cleaning and tried again same thing so i unscrew the head to try a different battery and the driver has fallen apart

i will contact DD and see what they say but i don't hold out much hope of them doing anything about it

apart from getting a faulty one i really like this little light is there anything else that is as good for the same money it makes my fenix L0D look big

please try to use the other HEADS on the DOA-body.

and also try the dead HEAD on the other bodies.

i already have as i say the driver has fell apart half is in the head the other half has fallin out (sorry for the poor photos)

hmm..

i will comment on the production quality in the review thread. please keep us informed.

Wow, sorry one was DOA. Good luck getting a refund. It seems people have been successful in at least getting credit for DOAs, through it may take a good bit of effort. They sometimes like to discourage people by claiming they have to mail the dead item back with tracking. Of course they know tracked shipping to china is too costly for low value items & they often won't Require it for a refund if you push them.

Thanks for the pictures, any photos are way better then none. I'm quite interested in the driver & possible head disassembly methods.

the DOA is not a big problem

it is more annoying to pay for something that is broken and as you say trying to get a refund is not very likely

i have had issues with

(manafont) i am still waiting on a replacement light from over a year ago

(KD) offered to replace a wrong order at my expense for return postal expenses and would give credit to the value if and when they received the items back

(focal-price) items missing from a large order and some of the items that arrived were defective

non of which have been resolved from any of these dealers

i wont buy from them again

we will see what happens with DD

Barrie

Looks like the cheap one's are gone, none for us left, now theres only correctly listed E09 costing...

15.69$!

Edit, found that theres still the "cheap" version, costing... 13.99, yeah, saves you 1.7$, wow, what a great deal it is!!!!!!!

i have some dinopoints left over. you want them?

Oh, that's interesting. I didn't know there was any way to transfer points from one account to another.

;)