Anyone own a Nightcore Tube and Tini 2?

I’m considering buying a couple Tiny 2 keychain lights for Xmas gifts

I’ve bought a lot of the Tube keychain lights for gifts in the past and was trying to find pics comparing the size but I’m unable to find any

Would anyone that has both be able to post some side by side compariosns?

Thanks if anyone can help.

Comparison pics here The Nitecore TINI 2 review | Keychain flashlight with 500 lumens

Don’t have the Tube any more but here are the Tube, TINI and TIP.
I now have the TINI2 and TIP. Really like them both but the TINI2 is incredible (IMO). You always know battery status and remaining run time and the lockout function works well especially if you are not in too much of a hurry to hold the button down for 2 seconds.

Tube and TINI.

I have a Nitecore Tip and Tube.

Both of them broke and fell apart.

Therefore, I don't think that Nitecore keychain flashlights are very durable.

Me too I would like get more “tube” if Nitecore use a warmer Led and fix the pwm in lower mode
fortunately it does not happen in the ramp.

I know I’m years late, but I’m getting into modding nitecore lights.
I’m assembling my 2700k warm led tini 2 now. I think nitecores are great modding platforms.

1 Thank

I bought 2 of my brothers the TINI 2 for Xmas the year before last I think it was, about $50 each here in Aus from memory.

My Nitecore tube just gave up the ghost the other day after about 10ish years (maybe less?) of service.

I have a Boruit V3 now, it’s an awesome light and puts out about 400lm even though it’s rated at 900lm but for $12 Australian its worth it.

It’s probably no bigger than the TINI 2 but after having the Tube on my keys for so long it kind of feels big, I might get another Tube. I only wish the tiny was warmer but wouldn’t know what LED to use or how to replace it myself.

I’ve got the original Tini in stainless steel and have had it for a long time (it’s very bashed up- being with my house keys.) It’s probably a better size - see the pics posted in old posts above.